AVS Forum banner

About To Install New High Power Screen For New JVC 4810, and Need A Quick Question Answered

596 views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  Mike Garrett 
#1 ·
I'm moving from a 110 inch screen to a 133 in screen. The new screen is 65 inches, top to bottom, the old one is 53 inches. Do I just raise the new screen six inches higher than the old one, to balance things correctly? My projector is on a shelf, 56 inches above the floor, and about 18 inches above eye level for the seating. Thanks for any help with this. We are building the screen and installing it tomorrow afternoon.

John

#2 ·
What are the height mounting restrictions? In other words, how low can you mount? Do you have only one row of seating? If one row, mount so that the bottom of the screen image is around 24" above the floor.

#3 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by AV Science Sales 5  /t/1494549/about-to-install-new-hig...-need-a-quick-question-answered#post_23828169

What are the height mounting restrictions? In other words, how low can you mount? Do you have only one row of seating? If one row, mount so that the bottom of the screen image is around 24" above the floor.

Thanks for the insight, Mike. I only have one row of seating, so this covers all bases, Thanks also for the great deal on the screen.

John

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.