Sony VPL HW50ES - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 10-18-2013, 08:53 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I have 11 hours on this PJ. Its situated in a dedicated theatre room. Last night while watching a DVD, I took a 5 minute break and upon return, the movie that was playing (wizard of oz 3D) was replaced by a Warning on the screen, covering the entire screen (110 inch). Only problem is that it was in a different language, not english. It then started to cycle through the same warning, however in different languages!!! Turned off the PJ for an hour. Upon turn on, with a DVD ready, the Warnings came up again. After cycling through about 20 different languages (none of them english) the Warning was removed and the DVD menu was displayed enabling playing of the movie. Watched for about 30 minutes without any problem. Didn't check if the LEDs on the PJ were blinking to indicate an error condition. Read the manual this AM about that, so if it happens again I'll check the LED Blinking Status
Has anyone ever seen this Warning appear on their screen!!!
Talked with Sony this morning and they said to snap a picture of the Warning and contact them if it happens again. The only change I made was setting the iris from Full Auto to Limited Auto. The room is very dark and I am trying to reduce the light output.
Reply Digital Hi-End Projectors - $3,000+ USD MSRP

Tags
Sony Vpl Hw50es 3d Projector

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page