AVS Forum banner

Detroit Area AV Science Forum Members - Your Help Needed

785 views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  wingzz 
#1 ·
I am in need of some help. I now have a new JVC 4810 to replace my failing RS10 (magenta stripe issue). I have managed to set up the previous projector and its predecessor pretty effectively, although I'm the first to admit I'm no expert. My problem this time around is that I had unplanned, semi-emergency retinal surgery about eight weeks ago. While I can watch a well projected image, and appreciate it, I have now realized that I cannot focus well enough, or overall see quite well enough to make the adjustments necessary to properly get my new projector set up.

If anyone in the Detroit Metro area with availability and experience in setting up a projector would be kind enough to help me out, it would be immensely appreciated. I have been holding off expecting faster recovery from the surgery, but, according to my surgeon, it's just too soon yet for tasks like this. The projector has been sitting there in it's box staring at me for too long, and I just can't deal with watching any more pink stripes. I a, also hosting a special movie party for two good friends the weekend after this, and find myself in a real bind.

John

#7 ·
if you need any more help send me an email, I live in Troy and have a RS40, my second JVC,

Reactions: mtbdudex
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.