Official Epson Pro Cinema 6030UB Owners' Thread - Page 21 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 33Likes

post #601 of 604 Old 09-25-2016, 02:20 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaDave View Post
Hello 6030 AVS friends! Can someone please tell me where in the menu you go to find the lamp hours? I'm planning on selling mine and I need to be able to have that info for my sales thread. Thanks! BD
Look at "Info" for lamp hours.
BamaDave likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #602 of 604 Old 09-25-2016, 05:34 PM
Nobody Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
Liked: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by trailblazer View Post
Look at "Info" for lamp hours.
Thanks I totally overlooked that! Now I have it posted, thanks again!
post #603 of 604 Old 05-26-2017, 03:42 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked: 17
I purchased a 6030UB but found both HDMI ports are not working (no signal) I did some testing and VGA works fine, component works except for the blue port. Anybody pulled one of these apart? I'm hoping its just a cable inside that needs to be seated again.

For the record I tried two different working HDMI cables and went between HDMI1 and HDMI2 (projector seems to lock up for 20 seconds when I switch to either of these) Two different HDMI sources from two different laptops. The laptops also do not see any output being sent via HDMI. Hoping for the best on the repair!

post #604 of 604 Old 05-26-2017, 04:54 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by maestro300 View Post
I purchased a 6030UB but found both HDMI ports are not working (no signal) I did some testing and VGA works fine, component works except for the blue port. Anybody pulled one of these apart? I'm hoping its just a cable inside that needs to be seated again.

For the record I tried two different working HDMI cables and went between HDMI1 and HDMI2 (projector seems to lock up for 20 seconds when I switch to either of these) Two different HDMI sources from two different laptops. The laptops also do not see any output being sent via HDMI. Hoping for the best on the repair!
Did some basic component level troubleshooting and found the surface mount fuses were fine on each of the HDMI leads that went into the main processor. I did, however, find the Pb on the component jack was shorted. I isolated the port by removing the center contact and was still shorted to ground. Following the traces it also went into the same processor so appears the chip is bad which isn't user replaceable.

For now I'm going to just use a HDMI to VGA converter and hope HDCP wont stop an image from being sent through it (though it says HDCP compliant)

Last edited by maestro300; 05-28-2017 at 03:44 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Digital Hi-End Projectors - $3,000+ USD MSRP

Tags
Epson Powerlite Pro Cinema 6020ub 3d 1080p 3lcd Projector , Oppo Bdp 103d Universal 3d Blu Ray Player Darbee Edition

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page