I just received my HW55ES and have a few questions.
- Box was damaged in one corner and all four of the bottom Styrofoam pieces were broken. Hopefully the projector works fine, or perhaps this damage was already done to the box and Styrofoam pieces.
- I cannot find the lamp certificate anywhere in the box. Is it 'hidden'? Looked everyone I could think of and leafed through the manual. Kind of a big deal for this to not be in there.
- There were three compartments with 3D glasses and not two.
- Online it says the projector has a 3 year warranty, AVS Sales 5 mentioned it comes with the standard 2 year Sony warranty (which I assumed was a typo, since the standard is 3 year) and in the box there is an insert that says 90 days labor and 1 year parts warranty. So???
- Was told even though this was B Stock came with everything just like regular one.
- Also there is a small cable in the box that looks like Ethernet on one end and PS2 or something on the other end.
Online this is what it says is in the box.
AC Power Cord- Check
Lens Cap - Check
Image Director (downloadable by user) - Supposed to be a key/code card in the box or just everyone can download?
3D Glasses (including battery and pouch) - Check x 3
LMP-H202 Lamp (coupon for extra replacement LMP-H202 included) - Missing coupon, and assuming lamp is there as there is an AVS checklist showing the projector checked out and shows 0 lamp hours.
Operating Instructions - Check
Warranty Card - Check, but confusing since it says 90 day labor and 1 year parts.
Remote - Check
Going to take some screen pictures of my VW40 and then swap them out and turn the HW55ES on and see how everything checks out.