70Likes

post #751 of 2158 Old 02-16-2014, 01:09 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by mark haflich View Post

Your plate appears to be a Chief CMA105. not a CMS105. It appears to be defective in manufacture.

Mark... you are correct.. I modified my original post... thanks

I wanted to get the projector mounted this weekend and the deviation from perpendicular was not ideal but acceptable. I like things done right and it was not my first choice (but my excitement to get the projector going won out). This thing is very much over designed so I can live with it. Apparently the Chief subcontracted manufacturing plant in China does not have quite the same tolerances as all those electronics that are outsourced to China.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #752 of 2158 Old 02-16-2014, 04:23 PM

Just mounted and did an extremely basic set up of my 4910. Still working on the ceiling and hiding wires. No problems so far using my 40' Monoprice Redmere HDMI (after the firmware update).

Currently projecting it onto my blue painted wall and plasma tv. Next step is to cover with white paper to see how big of an image I want.

One thing that I am surprised at is how loud the fan sounds in my room. The room is 14x25 with double walls and double 5/8 sheetrock with Greenglue. The fan seems like a turboprop in my very quiet room. I will try low lamp mode since I know that will be a little quieter.

Edit... Figured out I was in Eco mode and not low lamp/ fan mode.... So I am much happier now with the low fan....it's still audible but from the front row it is extremely quiet.
post #753 of 2158 Old 02-16-2014, 06:20 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by farsider3000 View Post

Just mounted and did an extremely basic set up of my 4910. Still working on the ceiling and hiding wires. No problems so far using my 40' Monoprice Redmere HDMI (after the firmware update).

Currently projecting it onto my blue painted wall and plasma tv. Next step is to cover with white paper to see how big of an image I want.

One thing that I am surprised at is how loud the fan sounds in my room. The room is 14x25 with double walls and double 5/8 sheetrock with Greenglue. The fan seems like a turboprop in my very quiet room. I will try low lamp mode since I know that will be a little quieter.

Low fan is very quiet!
post #754 of 2158 Old 02-17-2014, 02:51 AM

Liked: 10
post #755 of 2158 Old 02-17-2014, 05:16 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Liked: 29
Quote:

Low lamp is very quiet, but high lamp mode can be disturbing (it is in my room, which seems similar to yours...)

Stef
post #756 of 2158 Old 02-17-2014, 08:19 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked: 30
That's odd-All the reviews are saying the fan noise is much lower that the previous series.
post #757 of 2158 Old 02-17-2014, 10:01 AM
AVS Club Gold

Quoted: 211 Post(s)
Liked: 375
Quote:
Originally Posted by StevenC56 View Post

That's odd-All the reviews are saying the fan noise is much lower that the previous series.

In a good room like the poster above has (sealed, green glue and two layers of drywall) the projector will sound loud when there is silence in the room. I believe the poster is talking about the fan noise, when nothing else is turned on in the room. In other words in dead silence.

Mike Garrett, AV Science Sales Call Me: 585-671-2968
Email Me: Mike@AVScience.com
Brands we sell: http://avscience.com/brands/ 
Call for B-stock projectors
Stewart, Seymour, SE, SI & many more.
Klipsch, RBH, Martin Logan, Triad, Atlantic Technology, MK Sound, BG Radia, SVS & Def Tech.
post #758 of 2158 Old 02-17-2014, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AV Science Sales 5 View Post

In a good room like the poster above has (sealed, green glue and two layers of drywall) the projector will sound loud when there is silence in the room. I believe the poster is talking about the fan noise, when nothing else is turned on in the room. In other words in dead silence.
You are correct. When there is a silent moment in a movie the fan noise is distracting in my room. The projector is located over the second row of seats. This is my first projector, so I don't have a frame of reference. It's just something I will have to get used to.
post #759 of 2158 Old 02-17-2014, 11:15 AM
AVS Special Member

Location: In my home theater ( when I'm not rock climbing, cycling or kayaking ) - Sacramento CA area
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
Liked: 221
Quote:
Yes, e-shift is not a good thing to my eyes. I'm leaving it off, which was another one of the reasons I bought it. I'm already anticipating the boatload of cash I'm going to lose next year (or sooner) when I upgrade...buying this projector was NOT a positive experience in my opinion. Wish I'd waited...which is what I usually do.

Interesting. I liked eshift on - looked much better in my theater.
Quote:
Wow I am coming from a DLP and find the X500 plenty sharp. I use it as a desktop everyday.

I found it plenty sharp too. Especially with eshift on.
cardoski likes this.

Craig Peer, AV Science Sales. Direct Line - 585-671-2972
I'm available 8:30am - 4:30pm PST, Monday - Friday Email me at craig@avscience.com
http://shop.avscience.com/
Yes, we sell Home Theater gear right here at AVS !!
JVC, Sony, Epson, DPI, SV Sound, Martin Logan, RBH, Klipsch, and many more!
post #760 of 2158 Old 02-17-2014, 12:20 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Peer View Post

Interesting. I liked eshift on - looked much better in my theater.
I found it plenty sharp too. Especially with eshift on.

It's kinda cream an sugar in your coffee, some like it some don't smile.gif. Personally i think if your sitting very close to your screen it has a real benefit.
post #761 of 2158 Old 02-17-2014, 01:05 PM
AVS Special Member

Location: In my home theater ( when I'm not rock climbing, cycling or kayaking ) - Sacramento CA area
I just looked sharper with it on with Blu Rays like Oblivion, Pacific Rim and other new movies. In my theater - 12' from 106" 16:9 and 118" 2.35:1 screen.

I'm available 8:30am - 4:30pm PST, Monday - Friday Email me at craig@avscience.com
post #762 of 2158 Old 02-17-2014, 01:07 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 189 Post(s)
Liked: 168
So you ditched the Lumis? Or is it in another room now?

------------------------------------

Look What AVS Made Me Do!
post #763 of 2158 Old 02-17-2014, 01:08 PM
AVS Club Gold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seegs108 View Post

So you ditched the Lumis? Or is it in another room now?

Craig did a demo in his room. Had the RS4910 and the RS57. He still has his Lumis. smile.gif

Klipsch, RBH, Martin Logan, Triad, Atlantic Technology, MK Sound, BG Radia, SVS & Def Tech.
post #764 of 2158 Old 02-17-2014, 03:10 PM
AVS Special Member

I didn't ditch the Lumis. In fact I just had it re - calibrated by AccuCal. But I did spend time with the 4910 and 57 in my own theater - which is a better way to test projectors than seeing them in another location. And had 9 AVS Forum members over to check them out too.

post #765 of 2158 Old 02-17-2014, 04:08 PM

Liked: 12
I agree with you the projector is LOUD. In my opinion it’s much louder than the Epson 5030 in either high or low fan speeds. My room is 12.0 x 15.4 x10'. I mounted the projector on a rear shelf 36' x20" in dimensions. The shelf is 4'8" from side walls and 3'6" from top ceiling. When I first got the projector I set it on 2 tables that were stacked together to first check the unit out. I placed carpet padding under the legs of the top table so the bottom table would not get scratched. The bottom table was sitting on thick carpet and padding. Also the top table the projector was on had 3/8ths inch glass on it and the back of the projector was at almost 8" from the rear wall. In this setup I thought the projector was ok in the low fan setting. Even high mode was not too bad. When I moved the projector to the shelf it got loud. My original shelf was only 16" deep and I didn't like the rear of the projector being so close to the rear wall. The HDMI cables were too tight to the wall so I went with bigger wall brackets and a 20" deep shelf. I pulled the projector as far forward as I could which places the back of the projector now 6.5" from the rear wall instead of almost against the wall. This made a big difference in the noise level. With hind sight I see what was happening. On the stacked tables with the projector 8" away from the rear wall the carpet and padding was damping the fan level. Moving the projector as far away from the rear wall is the key. I have also noticed on my unit with 4K engaged the fan noise is increased with a whining sound. The whining sound is louder in low fan when 4k activated. This is because of a pitch change. If I turn 4K off I don't listen for the sound because the pitch in sound is more constant. Since I have moved the projector further from the rear wall I can now engage 4k in the high fan mode and it’s just tolerable for me. I'm going to experiment with audio damping devices to try to further reduce noise.
Let’s just say Sony doesn't need to be looking over their backs on this one.
I believe the 4k helps. I sit 12'.2 feet from a 126" 1.78. At that distance its very smooth. Sometimes depending on what you watch it can appear soft. DIRECTV channels vary a lot. To me the default settings have never looked over the top. The Sony VPL-HW50 I previously had made me feel like someone was dragging their nails down a chalk board. I back off the smooth and noise filter a bit then other times the default settings seemed to sharpen the image up a bit but to me the increased pixel density is what I like most about the feature. Its very flexible with lots of range. When viewing movies made with deliberately added grain the 4k demonstrates the grain is a movie effect not an artifact of noise.
My only other partial negative is observing black and white movies. Although more consistent then all the Epson projectors I have had. Its noticeably better. Sony was almost as good on a good sample. DLP wins hands down. My sample has excellent white field uniformity on a 100IRE test pattern and the convergence was very good but still there is green and red tinting on the left and right sides of the screen. Oh well that's the way it is.
You boys on the fence thinking your Epson 5030 and Sony VPL-HW50-55 are real close to JVC are just fooling yourselves. For 5 years I had to justify to myself Epson and the new Sony units were close. Let me make it clear they are not. The difference the black level brings just has to be seen. My 15 year old daughter observed a fade to black and said the screen is blacker then your walls Dad. I got to find a blacker paint for my walls now.
I really like 3D but I have been so happy watching all the old 2D movies on TCM that I only stop to eat and go to the bathroom. I just can not believe the difference. I've charged the glasses and installed the 3D transmitter but have yet to watch a single 3D movie.
post #766 of 2158 Old 02-17-2014, 04:41 PM

Okay guys, I made a mistake and thought I was on low fan but in fact I was in Eco mode which has nothing to do with fan speed. It took me forever to figure out I had to select picture mode which opened up another layer of menus.
When I selected low lamp mode the fan noise was much quieter. I can still hear the low frequency hum of the fan but it is certainly acceptable from my front row. In the back row the projector is 4 ft above the seated head position and it would be somewhat distracting for me in silent parts of movies.
post #767 of 2158 Old 02-17-2014, 06:20 PM
AVS Special Member

You gotta love the blacks on this pj smile.gif
post #768 of 2158 Old 02-17-2014, 06:42 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
Liked: 84
I have posted my happiness over my X500 a few time and thought I should again. Sharp with depth and detail. This is a beauty and the first time in about 10 years of replacing a TV or a Projector every year I feel like I might just keep this. It is a proper stunner. biggrin.gif

James Reid:D
post #769 of 2158 Old 02-17-2014, 06:55 PM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 26
Quote:

Okay guys, I made a mistake and thought I was on low fan but in fact I was in Eco mode which has nothing to do with fan speed. It took me forever to figure out I had to select picture mode which opened up another layer of menus.
When I selected low lamp mode the fan noise was much quieter. I can still hear the low frequency hum of the fan but it is certainly acceptable from my front row. In the back row the projector is 4 ft above the seated head position and it would be somewhat distracting for me in silent parts of movies.

That low frequency hum you are hearing might be e-shift turned on. I just received the RS4910 today and my 4910 is definitely louder than the RS45 and the HW50 I had in low lamp mode. Still, it's not an issue for me. I believe e-shift is turned on by default and it's definitely makes the projector louder. All of the picture modes have high lamp set as the default also. I changed all of mine to low since the only time I'll use mine on high is with 3D.
post #770 of 2158 Old 02-17-2014, 11:48 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Thinking about ordering a jvc 4910 or x500 tomorrow to upgrade from my sony hw50es. My room is a non dedicated theater, tan furniture, tan carpet, tan walls except for wall with projector screen is dark red, white ceiling with black felt on ceiling for first third and a small amount of ambient light through blackout curtains during daytime watching. I project onto a 123" stewart firehawk G3 and don't plan on having projector professionally calibrated. My viewing is 90% directv and 10% bluray or there abouts. Would this be a wise upgrade or would my less than ideal viewing conditions and the fact that it is mainly directv make it not too noticeable of a difference?
post #771 of 2158 Old 02-18-2014, 01:59 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Agreed regarding x500r noise and e-shift on/off. Any idea why this happens?
Does everyone experience this?
post #772 of 2158 Old 02-18-2014, 02:04 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWheatley View Post

Agreed regarding x500r noise and e-shift on/off. Any idea why this happens?
Does everyone experience this?

The e-shift device is an optical piece that literally shifts 120 times per second. The sound you're hearing is the pitch at which the motor is moving that optical piece on and off axis that many times per second. I'm not sure exactly what makes the generation 1 device silent compared to the generation 2 device (and now it seems generation 3 device as well). There is no high pitch noise from the RS55 (X70) or RS65 (X90) with or without e-shift enabled. Not only is the generation 1 device silent but optically it does a better job then the newer versions while doing the e-shift. This is something Zombie and I both noticed. I believe they decided to change the optical device because the generation 1 device slightly hurt ANSI contrast performance. Hopefully next year they can sheath the device or drastically dampen the sound somehow to get it to the generation 1 level on noise. I never found the high pitch noise particularly annoying. Was it noticeable? Sure, but never distracting or particularly loud. I find pointing this out to be nitpicking and for those looking to purchase a JVC and haven't experienced the noise shouldn't view the noise as a negative trait as it really isn't something intrusive to the experience as a whole unless you're literally right next to the projector. Similar to fan noise, you'll only ever hear it on particularly quiet scenes if you're sitting close. This is of course subjective and I'm sure some will disagree with me and make the noise out to be a travesty or something but I feel people pointing this out as an "issue" really are nitpicking. Plus, I'm sure most of you old farts can't hear frequencies this high anymore anyways. smile.gif

post #773 of 2158 Old 02-18-2014, 05:46 AM
AVS Club Gold

Quote:
Originally Posted by home theater View Post

I agree with you the projector is LOUD. In my opinion it’s much louder than the Epson 5030 in either high or low fan speeds. My room is 12.0 x 15.4 x10'. I mounted the projector on a rear shelf 36' x20" in dimensions. The shelf is 4'8" from side walls and 3'6" from top ceiling. When I first got the projector I set it on 2 tables that were stacked together to first check the unit out. I placed carpet padding under the legs of the top table so the bottom table would not get scratched. The bottom table was sitting on thick carpet and padding. Also the top table the projector was on had 3/8ths inch glass on it and the back of the projector was at almost 8" from the rear wall. In this setup I thought the projector was ok in the low fan setting. Even high mode was not too bad. When I moved the projector to the shelf it got loud. My original shelf was only 16" deep and I didn't like the rear of the projector being so close to the rear wall. The HDMI cables were too tight to the wall so I went with bigger wall brackets and a 20" deep shelf. I pulled the projector as far forward as I could which places the back of the projector now 6.5" from the rear wall instead of almost against the wall. This made a big difference in the noise level. With hind sight I see what was happening. On the stacked tables with the projector 8" away from the rear wall the carpet and padding was damping the fan level. Moving the projector as far away from the rear wall is the key. I have also noticed on my unit with 4K engaged the fan noise is increased with a whining sound. The whining sound is louder in low fan when 4k activated. This is because of a pitch change. If I turn 4K off I don't listen for the sound because the pitch in sound is more constant. Since I have moved the projector further from the rear wall I can now engage 4k in the high fan mode and it’s just tolerable for me. I'm going to experiment with audio damping devices to try to further reduce noise.
Let’s just say Sony doesn't need to be looking over their backs on this one.
I believe the 4k helps. I sit 12'.2 feet from a 126" 1.78. At that distance its very smooth. Sometimes depending on what you watch it can appear soft. DIRECTV channels vary a lot. To me the default settings have never looked over the top. The Sony VPL-HW50 I previously had made me feel like someone was dragging their nails down a chalk board. I back off the smooth and noise filter a bit then other times the default settings seemed to sharpen the image up a bit but to me the increased pixel density is what I like most about the feature. Its very flexible with lots of range. When viewing movies made with deliberately added grain the 4k demonstrates the grain is a movie effect not an artifact of noise.
My only other partial negative is observing black and white movies. Although more consistent then all the Epson projectors I have had. Its noticeably better. Sony was almost as good on a good sample. DLP wins hands down. My sample has excellent white field uniformity on a 100IRE test pattern and the convergence was very good but still there is green and red tinting on the left and right sides of the screen. Oh well that's the way it is.
You boys on the fence thinking your Epson 5030 and Sony VPL-HW50-55 are real close to JVC are just fooling yourselves. For 5 years I had to justify to myself Epson and the new Sony units were close. Let me make it clear they are not. The difference the black level brings just has to be seen. My 15 year old daughter observed a fade to black and said the screen is blacker then your walls Dad. I got to find a blacker paint for my walls now.
I really like 3D but I have been so happy watching all the old 2D movies on TCM that I only stop to eat and go to the bathroom. I just can not believe the difference. I've charged the glasses and installed the 3D transmitter but have yet to watch a single 3D movie.

A 22" deep shelf is about the minimum shelf depth that you should use. With a 20" deep shelf and the front feet right at the edge, you are only getting about 3" to 4" of clearance at the back of the projector. With the shelf tight, or nearly tight to the wall, you are not getting enough air flow and the fans are running at a higher speed. That is the difference between now and when you had the projector on the stacked tables with 8" of space behind the projector.

post #774 of 2158 Old 02-18-2014, 08:15 AM

Liked: 12
The distance from the front of the shelf to back wall is 23". The shelf brackets are 19" deep. The shelf is pulled 3" forward on the bracket. This is how I was able to achieve the extra distance from the projector to back wall.
post #775 of 2158 Old 02-18-2014, 08:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seegs108 View Post

The e-shift device is an optical piece that literally shifts 120 times per second. The sound you're hearing is the pitch at which the motor is moving that optical piece on and off axis that many times per second. I'm not sure exactly what makes the generation 1 device silent compared to the generation 2 device (and now it seems generation 3 device as well). There is no high pitch noise from the RS55 (X70) or RS65 (X90) with or without e-shift enabled. Not only is the generation 1 device silent but optically it does a better job then the newer versions while doing the e-shift. This is something Zombie and I both noticed. I believe they decided to change the optical device because the generation 1 device slightly hurt ANSI contrast performance. Hopefully next year they can sheath the device or drastically dampen the sound somehow to get it to the generation 1 level on noise. I never found the high pitch noise particularly annoying. Was it noticeable? Sure, but never distracting or particularly loud. I find pointing this out to be nitpicking and for those looking to purchase a JVC and haven't experienced the noise shouldn't view the noise as a negative trait as it really isn't something intrusive to the experience as a whole unless you're literally right next to the projector. Similar to fan noise, you'll only ever hear it on particularly quiet scenes if you're sitting close. This is of course subjective and I'm sure some will disagree with me and make the noise out to be a travesty or something but I feel people pointing this out as an "issue" really are nitpicking. Plus, I'm sure most of you old farts can't hear frequencies this high anymore anyways. smile.gif

Generation 1 e-shift was silent because it was not mechanical like you believe e-shift 3 to be.  From the Sound and Vision review of the X70R: “The shift involves no moving parts; it is strictly an electronic process (thus the term e-Shift) that relies on a characteristic of liquid crystals called birefringence that allows them to bend light.” 

From JVC’s technical description of e-shift on the RS65U: “This device utilizes a property of liquid crystals called birefringence and can switch between straight light and refracted light by 0.5 pixel both vertically and horizontally. It has no moving parts.” 

On the RS57U when I engage e-shift, I don’t hear any sound change. The projector is about five feet away though.

So either the 57U uses the “electronic” e-shift. Or the motor that vibrates at 120 times per second is of higher quality than the one used for the 4910. Or as I believe, the sound emitted from e-shift is no big deal.

post #776 of 2158 Old 02-18-2014, 08:32 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
Liked: 84
The only time I hear the E-shift on the X500 is when I turn it on and off. It is right above my head and I don't notice it. I hear the fan when it is on Hi, but only when there is complete silence in the room.

James Reid:D
post #777 of 2158 Old 02-18-2014, 09:14 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidibecker View Post

Thinking about ordering a jvc 4910 or x500 tomorrow to upgrade from my sony hw50es. My room is a non dedicated theater, tan furniture, tan carpet, tan walls except for wall with projector screen is dark red, white ceiling with black felt on ceiling for first third and a small amount of ambient light through blackout curtains during daytime watching. I project onto a 123" stewart firehawk G3 and don't plan on having projector professionally calibrated. My viewing is 90% directv and 10% bluray or there abouts. Would this be a wise upgrade or would my less than ideal viewing conditions and the fact that it is mainly directv make it not too noticeable of a difference?

I just sold my HW50 last weekend and setup my 4910 yesterday. The biggest benefit you'll get is the improved contrast and better black levels. My quick impressions are the Sony is brighter, motion flow performs better than CMD, and the fan noise is a bit lower (if that's a concern). If you use RC on the Sony the picture looks might look sharper. I used it but after some time I started noticing that RC gives an artificial type sharpness on some content. With RC enabled the picture looks soft in comparison to the JVC. I'll have to perform some more testing with e-shift but I didn't really see much of a difference using the default settings on a 119" 16:9 screen from ~10' away.

I like the contrast difference but I also liked motionflow better than CMD on the JVC. If your room or the content you watch won't allow you to take advantage of the increased contrast, I would wait another year but that's just me. Especially considering that it may cost nearly twice the price to upgrade after selling the HW50. The HW50 is really a nice projector IMO.
post #778 of 2158 Old 02-18-2014, 09:17 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardoski View Post

The only time I hear the E-shift on the X500 is when I turn it on and off. It is right above my head and I don't notice it. I hear the fan when it is on Hi, but only when there is complete silence in the room.

Maybe you don't notice it because once you start watching a movie it's not distracting? I notice it easily when turning it on/off but like the fan once I start viewing a movie I don't notice it. Some people may notice fans and such more in their environment because of their rooms accoustics.
post #779 of 2158 Old 02-18-2014, 10:06 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Liked: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by xb1032 View Post

Maybe you don't notice it because once you start watching a movie it's not distracting? I notice it easily when turning it on/off but like the fan once I start viewing a movie I don't notice it. Some people may notice fans and such more in their environment because of their rooms accoustics.

Exactly. In my room, I clearly hear the fan in low lamp mode from my MLP, when nothing is playing. It completely disappears as soon as the slightest sound is output from my speakers, though, so this seems perfectly normal since my room is soundproofed a lot. High lamp mode is a different story for me, I can hear it from my MLP even when dialogues are playing...strangely though, turning eShift on or off doesnt seem to change the noise I hear...I will try switching it on and off tonight while the room is silent...

Stef
post #780 of 2158 Old 02-18-2014, 10:09 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgross View Post

Generation 1 e-shift was silent because it was not mechanical like you believe e-shift 3 to be.  From the Sound and Vision review of the X70R: “The shift involves no moving parts; it is strictly an electronic process (thus the term e-Shift) that relies on a characteristic of liquid crystals called birefringence that allows them to bend light.” 

From JVC’s technical description of e-shift on the RS65U: “This device utilizes a property of liquid crystals called birefringence and can switch between straight light and refracted light by 0.5 pixel both vertically and horizontally. It has no moving parts.” 

On the RS57U when I engage e-shift, I don’t hear any sound change. The projector is about five feet away though.

So either the 57U uses the “electronic” e-shift. Or the motor that vibrates at 120 times per second is of higher quality than the one used for the 4910. Or as I believe, the sound emitted from e-shift is no big deal.

I've read enough posts about this new generation of projectors to know it definitely isn't using a generation 1-like (liquid crystal) device. Many are reporting the same high pitch noise as last year so it seems to be the same or similar to the generation 2 device.

Reply Digital Hi-End Projectors - $3,000+ USD MSRP

Tags
Jvc

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page