Originally Posted by soupdragon
Oh, and Ekki wilk be doing tests on multiple rs49's.
Yes, we checked about half a dozen. Here are the preliminary results:
(All measured with minimum throw distance and Iris open)
- Maximum brightness : Between 1200 and 1300 lumens , 1240 lumens average
- Brightness calibrated : Between 940 and 1100 lumens , 1050 lumens average
- Eco mode : Approx -30 %
- Contrast native / calibrated : Between 26,000:1 and 30,000:1 , 27,500:1 average
- Contrast Dynamic: Factor of 13 , between 300,000:1 and 400,000:1
- Gamma: Perfect factory Gamma of 2.2 for all devices. Shadow Detail could use a bit calibration.
- Color temperature : Good presets, can be optimized a bit further
- Color space : Best preset is "Custom 1 " BUT : Not all X500 can be calibrated perfectly in green.
Some have a yellow cast in green, which you can not fully correct using the CMS:
Some X500 have this green-problem, others not. So you need to be lucky.