Currently deciding between Sony HW55ES and Epson 6030UB. Epson seems to have the upper hand in LCD if only because it is more recent.
Before I decide, is there a new Panasonic around the corner?
This is in an open basement, 12' throw on 112 inch Elunevision 4k Reference Motorized Screen.
80% movies (dusk or night, mostly 2d) 20% sports etc.
1) low lag for gaming
2) automatic lens memory for 2:35:1 and 16x9 use.
3) Epson epic quality control failure and inconsistencies in product reliability.
4) unfamiliar with Sony projectors, but have owned two Panasonic before with 0 problems.
5) 8000 is $1900 after rebate right now at authorized reseller B@H photo.
6) good 3d that supports Sony ps3 active 3d glasses which cost only about $20 each.
|Sony Vpl Hw55es 3d Projector , Epson Powerlite Pro Cinema 6030ub 3d 3lcd Projector With A Pair Of 3d Glasses , Panasonic Ptae8000u Hd Projector|
- Panasonic PT-AE8000U Full HD 3DKit Includes: 1- HDC-Z10000 Twin-Lens 2D/3D Camcorder1-Panasonic PT-AE8000U HD 3D Home Cinema...
1 ReviewMore on Panasonic PT-AE8000U Full HD 3DPrice:
$2,139.00Panasonic PT-AE8000U 3D LCDDescription:The PT-AE8000U full-HD 3D home theater projector delivers 2,400 lumens of brightness...
1 ReviewMore on Panasonic PT-AE8000U 3D LCDPrice:
$2,234.49Projector-Gear Projector CeilingWHILE I SHOULD BE FLATTERED THAT ANOTHER SELLER IS USING PICTURES OR OUR MOUNTS TO SELL THEIRS, IT...
1 ReviewMore on Projector-Gear Projector CeilingPrice: