sharp xv-z9000 lamp replacement help - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 3 Old 01-09-2007, 03:15 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I need help to find a good store that sells a lamp replacement of the sharp xv-z9000 (japan model). I knew that it is kindda old PJ. But i still want to use it couple years before replace a new projector.

I see some of the lamp replacement sell on ebay, but then some users list that "Beware of cheaper copy bulbs as they put a rainbow effect on your screen" . ANd some store on Frogger sell only the bulb. I want the whole housing unit (brand new factory sealed), so it easier for me to replace and less problem or none of damand to my PJ.

And advice would be appreciate. Thanks in advance.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 01-09-2007, 07:58 AM

I have a US model XV-Z9000U, and I don't know if there's any difference between the US model and Japanese model. I ordered a replacement lamp (it came in the housing) from a company called bnotions (www.bnotions.com). According to the website, they buy direct from Japan. At the time (March 2006), it cost $439.95 and there was no shipping charge.
post #3 of 3 Old 01-09-2007, 08:00 AM
tat

Iv'e bought several over the years as well as other equipment from ********** online. Current price is $342 shipped to the US. Its on their home page. Fast, efficient and inexpensive. Its the full original sharp bulb in the cage. Hope this helps. I can't put the site on this post. It keep replacing with **(I probably don't have enough posts) You can PM me for that information.

Tawn
Reply Digital Hi-End Projectors - $3,000+ USD MSRP

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page