Mitsubishi HC5000 via eBay ... Buyer Beware - Page 7 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
post #181 of 246 Old 02-06-2007, 09:36 AM - Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
susanandmark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: USA
Posts: 286
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbarger View Post

Her actions of filling the paypal dispute so promptly and DHL FL stating buyer fraud is what caused all of this

To me, that about says it all, regarding Mr. Barger. As others stated, there is probably nothing constructive more to add. (I never meant to start a he said/she said thread to begin with; just a, 'watch out, here's what happened to me' note.) If Mr. Barger wants to continue after this I will certainly let him have the last word.

I'm baffled why he now keeps saying I didn't contact him for "almost three weeks" (in earlier posts he correctly said "two") and that he resolved this claim so fast when, in actuality, I initially contacted him, via eBay email, on 1/22, two weeks after payment was made (1/8). (And, as I noted earlier in this massive thread, I did, eventually, find a form letter dated 1/12 from Mr. Barger in my SPAM folder that said I should have received my projector by "Saturday"--no date given--but didn't get tracking information until 1/24, when he sent it to me while calling me a liar for saying I didn't receive the item.) He responded on 1/23 (again through eBay), and we started going back and forth via direct email on 1/24. I got DHL involved on 1/25 (as confirmed by the emails Mr. Barger himself has posted). By 1/26, when he claims I "first" contacted him, he was already saying ...

From: Stephen Barger [mailto:sbarger@XXX]
Sent: Friday, January 26, 2007 12:46 AM
To: 'SMW Auction'
Subject: RE: Message from eBay Member Regarding Item #200066167874

Again, please contact DHL and see what they have to say about this. I cant [sic] to [sic] anything on my end. We shipped this to your confirmed address and tracking shows it was delivered to you and signed for by S Williams. Maybe DHL can explain further if you talk to that delivery person.

... That particular message is not rude (others before and after it were), but it's also not indicative of someone doing everything he could to help either, as Mr. Barger now claims he was all along. As of 1/29, when DHL confirmed non-delivery, he was still stating that he would not/could not do anything as he was only a "third party" in this transaction and that he "did nothing wrong" and continuing to insist I had committed "buyer fraud." All this with the airbill noting non-delivery, from DHL, in his possession. (That's the part that really gets me.)

He may very well have contacted DHL himself long before that but, until he wrote it here, that's the first I heard of it. In fact, he kept insisting to me, and the DHL manager in Oklahoma City, via email, that he had "proof" of delivery and there was no point in him contacting the company as he considered it my/their problem. Despite all that, I still waited until 1/31, while his emails got nastier and nastier, to make a Pay Pal claim and post negative feedback on eBay. That's more than a week (1/22-1/31) that I tried to work it out with him. If anyone considers that a rush to judgment on my part, so be it (again, you are totally entitled to that opinion), but I think it was very fair.

Anyway, I received a call from DHL this morning (national office, not Oklahoma City) that said that, as a courtesy, they were letting me know that insurance had been paid to the shipper and that the claim had been expedited by the Oklahoma City office. (So, in short, any speed in this matter was was due to my cooperation and communication with DHL locally. That was why the insurance process moved so swiftly). They also apologized for my trouble and hoped this rectified the "unfortunate situation."

Other than what Mr. Barger has written in this forum, he has not contacted me, directly, since 1/31/07--to be fair, after I informed him I had no choice but to file a charge back/Pay Pal claim, I haven't emailed him directly either)--and he has certainly offered no apologies what-so-ever at ANY point in this process. (In fact, this message board is the only place he even stated that he WOULD actually refund me.)

I truly hope this matter is now taken care. I DID receive a Pay Pal email this morning saying my claim was "resolved" and a refund would be processed. I called my credit card company and they said they will automatically drop the dispute when the credit is posted. (Also, as someone else noted, despite what Mr. Barger claims, I was NOT "protected" by Pay Pal at all--which is why I also filed a charge back--since they only honor claims up to $2,000; something I definitely wasn't aware of when I made this purchase. Another 'Doh, I'm stupid' moment for sure. I also wasn't protected by the DHL insurance, which pays the shipper, not me.)
susanandmark is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #182 of 246 Old 02-06-2007, 09:44 AM
AVS Special Member
 
JackLT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Posts: 2,090
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Susan when did the seller advise you the projector shipped?

When was it expected to be delivered?

Did you watch the tracking as it was being delivered?

When did you notice it had been 'delivered' but you didnt have it?

When did you first contact the seller advising it was missing?

When did DHL update the online tracking to show the failure to deliver?


Test Your Display,
Tips for Large Monitor Use
:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
JackLT is offline  
post #183 of 246 Old 02-06-2007, 10:07 AM
Member
 
PACDADDY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 40
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Jack...you miss the point. First off (According to Susan) the notice for delivery e-mail was sent to her junk mail.

People get busy in life and time can sometimes pass you by....she is pregnant, and building a house and a couple of weeks isn't that long of a time.

The problem is Steve(again...I'm sure he does a good job and this is an unfortunate situation) should have been the buyers advocate in this manner until he knew otherwise. He selected the carrier and until she accepts delivery it's his responsibilty to provide the product or an explanation as top why it isn't there...not accuse or suspect(even if he has reson to believe it was fraud).

I'm sure after a short conversation (on the phone) to Susan by a trained "customer service" rep, Susan would have understood and none of this would be on the board. Steve needs to work on his people skills and get trained in how to deal with a dispute...ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT 3K. Buyers can sometimes over react when they're dealing with an internet sell and feel the seller doesn't give a sh#T.
PACDADDY is offline  
post #184 of 246 Old 02-06-2007, 11:20 AM
AVS Special Member
 
JackLT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Posts: 2,090
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by PACDADDY View Post

Jack...you miss the point. .

How can I miss the point, by asking simple questions that need only a date to answer?

Susan's original post in this thread mentioned a ebay purchase on 1/8, then it 'fast forwards' to 1/30 where both parties are clearly frustrated with each other.
The original post is missing the most important time period to understand why things fell apart. What happened after the order was made.

The seller posted his version, you can decide if it seems reasonable?...

He filled the order promptly and the customer was advised the shipping details with a tracking number.
He then noted tracking reported it delivered and signed by the purchaser.
When advised a number of weeks later the purchaser did not receive it, he checked with the shipper who told him it showed as being received and signed for.
When that was questioned again, he was advised by the shipper it was likely buyer fraud, and began taking a hostile attitude to the claims and accusations being made.

It would be interesting to hear Susans case during that time frame 1/8 to 1/30 and see if its reasonable?

I agree the emails and actions after 1/30 by both parties could have been tempered, its not always the case that one party is right and one is wrong...

But in the end,a refund is being offered, the problem is solved and rather quickly?


Test Your Display,
Tips for Large Monitor Use
:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
JackLT is offline  
post #185 of 246 Old 02-06-2007, 11:50 AM
QQQ
AVS Addicted Member
 
QQQ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 10,998
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbarger View Post

You are correct. I will never get why she felt she had to rush and file a paypal dispute that froze our funds making it nearly impossible to resolve this issue and not that it would have been resolved, this paypal dispute she filed will not let me refund her.

Because of how you TREATED HER and responded to her initial concerns. This has been explained now in about 101 different ways but perhaps another example will suffice.

A while back I had something shipped to one of my customers. The packages was shown as delivered. The customer assured me it had not been delivered. I did what any business person who cares about their customer would try to do. I did not send them a note telling them "Fedex says YOU got the package what do you say to that?" I immediately did my best to get to the bottom of it. Since this took place in our area and it was an important package I sent one of my employees out to drive up and down the road and see if we could find out which house the Fedex guy had mistakenly dropped off the package at. We had no luck until we received a call from Fedex at the end of the day - with the address the guy had accidentally dropped off the package at two blocks down. We rushed over and picked it up. Problem solved.

Your reaction to Susan was not just not good customer service, not just bad customer service, it was contemptible customer service. It was contemptible because you treated your customer with utter contempt. You in not so many words called her a thief!!! And even once you realized how wrong you had been, did you feel guilty? Did you realize you had wronged Susan and said "I am so, so sorry, I was wrongly convinced by DHL that you had engaged in fraud, I don't know what I was thinking to write to you like that, I cannot tell you how wrong and embarrassed I am". NO, you kept insisting even throughout this thread that you had done nothing wrong.

As another poster pointed out, Susan did what anyone would have done at that point. She pulled her money. YOUR REACTION AND TREATMENT OF HER GAVE HER NO REASON TO BELIEVE YOU WOULD TAKE CARE OF HER. The fact that you are now refunding her is totally irrelevant. Even if you did have every intention of solving the issue (once your nose was put to the grindstone) it's irrelevant because you continued to give her no reason to trust you based on the way you were treating her.
QQQ is offline  
post #186 of 246 Old 02-06-2007, 11:55 AM
QQQ
AVS Addicted Member
 
QQQ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 10,998
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Susan,

I don't know if JackLT has bothered to read this thread but you don't owe him any answers. I think at this point anyone with an ounce of common sense sees what happened here. There will always be that 1% of people that vote for the Lyndon Larouche party and there's nothing you can do about it .
QQQ is offline  
post #187 of 246 Old 02-06-2007, 11:57 AM
QQQ
AVS Addicted Member
 
QQQ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 10,998
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by susanandmark View Post

f Mr. Barger wants to continue after this I will certainly let him have the last word.

Susan, don't allow yourself to waste another moment responding...there is NO need. Glad everything worked out for you, albeit with a lot more headaches than you needed. Now I'd recommend upping your budget a bit a choosing a PJ you can get through AV Science, a company you can be assured you'll be thrilled with .
QQQ is offline  
post #188 of 246 Old 02-06-2007, 12:42 PM
Member
 
bimmerboy750's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Owings, MD
Posts: 122
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Starting the paypal dispute was exactly the right thing to do. It got the attention of the seller. This was a failure of communications. Lesson here is to not take email for granted.

It's so easy to shoot off a quick response, we assume that the message will be received and fully understood. That did not happen in this case. The message was tagged as spam, and was unclear. "Saturday" is vague. No tracking # is vague. So it was the absence of direct and clear written communications at the start that initiated the chain of events. The seller took for granted that message would be received and understood. The buyer waited for information that was misplaced by here email system. When the information was found, it was found to missing key info. This shook the buyer's confidence in the seller. Meanwhile the seller began drawing conclusions based on a pattern of silence (as the buyer waited for word that was already there), and then matched that up with a pattern observed by DHL of buyer fraud.

The paypal dispute correctly halted this chain and got the attention of the seller. Set aside the accusations, threats, and superfluous talk, and you can see that the path to corrective action was assured only after funds were frozen. The only mistake here is that both parties should have moved all communications exclusively into the paypal dispute center where paypal will maintain the full history of the discussions. it's all in writing, but it's not in a faulty email system where it could be lost as spam.

Bimmerboy750

The Theorem theorem: If if, Then then
bimmerboy750 is offline  
post #189 of 246 Old 02-06-2007, 12:47 PM
Senior Member
 
PapaSloth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Somerville, MA
Posts: 315
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
About two years ago I ordered a DaLite High Power screen from Jason at AVS. Two weeks later, and it hadn't arrived, so I contacted Jason. He said it had shipped, and gave me the tracking number. It was shipped UPS and showed as delivered, even though I hadn't received it. When I called UPS, they wouldn't investigate because I wasn't the shipper. I also contacted DaLite directly, and they told me the request would have to come from AVS. I contacted Jason and told him he would need to get involved. He IMMEDIATELY got involved, followed up with UPS and DaLite, and kept me informed at every step of the way. DaLite ended up shipping a new screen to me, even though UPS was never able to find out what happened to the previous screen. It did take a couple of weeks to resolve, but in the end I was completely satisfied and I have Jason Turk from AVS to thank for it.

Thank God I was dealing with Jason Turk instead of SBarger.
PapaSloth is offline  
post #190 of 246 Old 02-06-2007, 01:14 PM
AVS Special Member
 
JackLT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Posts: 2,090
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Q QQ - the projector being stolen during shipping seems to be the trigger of the problems, compounded by the reported shipper's conflicting information being given to the buyer and seller about the shipment. The Seller claims he was told its buyer fraud, and the buyer claims being told its been stolen by a delivery contractor.

That's a recipe for conflict if ever I read one.

If you remove those events from the story both parties did fine, Susan ordered and paid, the buyer shipped promptly.


Test Your Display,
Tips for Large Monitor Use
:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
JackLT is offline  
post #191 of 246 Old 02-06-2007, 01:27 PM
QQQ
AVS Addicted Member
 
QQQ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 10,998
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Jack,

I am not sure if you read the whole thread. I was very sympathetic to the seller early on and even made just that point. However the more he posted the less sympathetic I became (plus I also re-read over all the facts carefully, something I am skeptical that you have taken the time to do).

No one is disputing that the seller shipped promptly etc. As has been pointed out, customer service is about much more than that.
QQQ is offline  
post #192 of 246 Old 02-06-2007, 01:52 PM
Senior Member
 
sbarger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Sanford, FL, USA
Posts: 412
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by QQQ View Post

Because of how you TREATED HER and responded to her initial concerns. This has been explained now in about 101 different ways but perhaps another example will suffice.

A while back I had something shipped to one of my customers (in our area). The packages was shown as delivered. The customer assured me it had not been delivered. I did what any business person who cares about their customer would try to do. I did not send them a note telling them "Fedex says YOU got the package what do you say to that?" I immediately did my best to get to the bottom of it. I sent one of my employees out to drive up and down the road and see if we could figure out which house the Fedex guy had mistakenly dropped off the package at. We had no luck until we received a call from Fedex at the end of the day - with the address the guy had accidentally dropped off the package at. We rushed over and picked it up. Problem solved.

Your reaction to Susan was not just not good customer service, not just bad customer service, it was contemptible customer service. It was contemptible because you treated your customer with utter contempt. You in not so many words called her a thief!!! And even once you realized how wrong you had been, did you feel guilty? Did you realize you had wronged Susan and said "I am so, so sorry, I was wrongly convinced by DHL that you had engaged in fraud, I don't know what I was thinking to write to you like that, I cannot tell you how wrong and embarrassed I am". NO, you kept insisting even throughout this thread that you had done nothing wrong.

As another poster pointed out, Susan did what anyone would have done at that point. She pulled her money. YOUR REACTION AND TREATMENT OF HER GAVE HER NO REASON TO BELIEVE YOU WOULD TAKE CARE OF HER. The fact that you are now refunding her is totally irrelevant. Even if you did have every intention of solving the issue (once your nose was put to the grindstone) it's irrelevant because you continued to give her no reason to trust you based on the way you were treating her.

I never theatend Susan, Where? I never called her a theif, Where? You can read for yourself My kind attitude on 1/26 that she included in her response up above. -

From: Stephen Barger [mailto:sbarger@XXX]
Sent: Friday, January 26, 2007 12:46 AM
To: 'SMW Auction'
Subject: RE: Message from eBay Member Regarding Item #200066167874

Again, please contact DHL and see what they have to say about this. I cant [sic] to [sic] anything on my end. We shipped this to your confirmed address and tracking shows it was delivered to you and signed for by S Williams. Maybe DHL can explain further if you talk to that delivery person.

She then went on to say -

That particular message is not rude (others before and after it were), but it's also not indicative of someone doing everything he could to help either, as Mr. Barger now claims he was all along. As of 1/29, when DHL confirmed non-delivery, he was still stating that he would not/could not do anything as he was only a "third party" in this transaction and that he "did nothing wrong" and continuing to insist I had committed "buyer fraud." All this with the airbill noting non-delivery, from DHL, in his possession. (That's the part that really gets me.)

She even states that this response is not rude, but then falsely claims that my responses before this were rude? Have her prove this by sending you those rude Before responses. They began on 1/26 and were even nicer than this one that she posted. I did not get rude until I received an email from MIKE DHL and before I could even read it, 1 hour later she filed the PAYPAL dispute that froze 3k of my funds. Then, yes, I did get somewhat abrubt, somewhat rude, but wouldnt anyone that just had 3k taken out of their account for something they did not do wrong also be mad? Even if my Mom froze 3k of my funds, I would not be nice to her about it either at that point.

I'm so glad that I responded in this post last night that I was ready and trying to refund becuase I knew for a fact that once I had Paypal close the dispute and refund her money, that she would take full credit and give me none.

Susan and ALL, here is the email that I sent my paypal account manager Last Night at 11:45PM

Andrew,

I already received insurance compensation for this projector, but when I went in to refund the buyer, that option no longer exists. Can you release her funds back to her, but is there anyway to be sure that it shows that the Seller refunded, not that she mearly won the paypal dispute? Thx..

-----Original Message-----
From: andrews@paypal.com [mailto:andrews@paypal.com]
Sent: Friday, February 02, 2007 9:56 AM
To: Stephen Barger
Subject: Re: RE: RE: RE: RE: FW: New Item Not Received Dispute: Case #PP-246-306-886 QID51 (KMM50637334V27853L0KM)

Dear Stephen Barger,

Good Morning!

Your tracking information is recorded on the case. The Investigations Team
will contact you once the case is completed.

Hopefully this will be resolved soon and you can get back to focusing on
your business.

Have a great weekend and let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Best Regards,
Andrew
PayPal Account Manager
PayPal, an eBay Company
402-xxx-xxxx
andrews@xxxxx

Here is the email I sent to Susan last night/this morning at 1:46am

Susan, we just got notice from DHL that we will get paid via insurance. We have tried to refund your payment now and it cannot be done as you so promptly filed this paypal dispute. If you drop the dispute, we can instantly refund you.



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From: Stephen Barger [mailto:sbarger@cfl.rr.com]
Sent: Friday, January 26, 2007 12:46 AM
To: 'SMW Auction'
Subject: RE: Message from eBay Member Regarding Item #200066167874


Again, please contact DHL and see what they have to say about this. I cant to anything on my end. We shipped this to your confirmed address and tracking shows it was delivered to you and signed for by S Williams. Maybe DHL can explain further if you talk to that delivery person.



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From: SMW Auction [mailto:smwauction@sbcglobal.net]
Sent: Friday, January 26, 2007 12:40 AM
To: sbarger@cfl.rr.com
Subject: RE: Message from eBay Member Regarding Item #200066167874


You can also see another one of my initial KIND emails on 1/26 included. Again, we did not get abrubt with Susan until AFTER DHL FL informed us that this looked like buyer fraud and after she filed the Paypal dispute that froze/removed 3K of our funds from our account.

My account manager had the case closed this morning, Due to and Only to my request for him to do so and refunded Susan her payment in Full. He responded with this email to me at 9:21 AM-

Dear Stephen Barger,

Thank you for contacting PayPal.

I have had the refund issued and it was noted that you authorized the
refund.

Glad to see that this was finally resolved.

Enjoy your day and please feel free to contact me anytime that I can be of
assistance.

Best Regards,
Andrew
PayPal Account Manager
PayPal, an eBay Company
402-xxx-xxxx
andrews@xxxxxx

But somehow Susan still takes credit for this saying that it was her efforts working the Mike DHL OK that made this refund happen so quickly and once again gives me absolutely no credit what so ever.

Susan also wrote this -

I'm baffled why he now keeps saying I didn't contact him for "almost three weeks" (in earlier posts he correctly said "two") and that he resolved this claim so fast when, in actuality, I initially contacted him, via eBay email, on 1/22, two weeks after payment was made (1/8). (And, as I noted earlier in this massive thread, I did, eventually, find a form letter dated 1/12 from Mr. Barger in my SPAM folder that said I should have received my projector by "Saturday"--no date given--but didn't get tracking information until 1/24, when he sent it to me while calling me a liar for saying I didn't receive the item.) He responded on 1/23 (again through eBay), and we started going back and forth via direct email on 1/24. I got DHL involved on 1/25 (as confirmed by the emails Mr. Barger himself has posted). By 1/26, when he claims I "first" contacted him, he was already saying ...

She paid on 1/8 and we got the first email from her about non delivery on 1/26, is that not almost 3 weeks after she paid? If these emails back and forth do exist between 1/22 and 1/26 and they were rude as she stated, then please ask her to forward you one of them. She cannot, because they do not exist. Even the one that she supplied in her last thread has a date of 1/26 and was not rude, even as she pointed out. And we did send her an email on 1/10 stating that her projector should arrive in the next day or two. If it went to her spam folder, we should not be blamed for that.

Susan also just posted -

He may very well have contacted DHL himself long before that but, until he wrote it here, that's the first I heard of it. In fact, he kept insisting to me, and the DHL manager in Oklahoma City, via email, that he had "proof" of delivery and there was no point in him contacting the company as he considered it my/their problem. Despite all that, I still waited until 1/31, while his emails got nastier and nastier, to make a Pay Pal claim and post negative feedback on eBay. That's more than a week (1/22-1/31) that I tried to work it out with him. If anyone considers that a rush to judgment on my part, so be it (again, you are totally entitled to that opinion), but I think it was very fair.

Yes, I did contact them DHL on 1/26 the day I received Susans very first email that she did not receive the projector and even after they told me suspect buyer fraud, I sent her that kind email above on 1/26 to contact DHL on her end and find out what the delivery guy had to say. That email is included in this post above. And what I kept insisting to Mike DHL, is that I want to see the tracking reflect this loss/theft in transit when I run the tracking number, not in an email that this was your theory of what happened.

Also Susan falsely claims that she waited until 1/31 to file the paypal claim. Call Andrew at paypal if you would like, but here is her very first post on the paypal dispute that she filed on 1/29 at 11;56AM with them-

From buyer: Susan Williams on 1/29/2007 11:56 PST


To date, I have yet to receive the projector purchased, and paid for, on 1/8/07. This has been confirmed with DHL (see copy of message from DHL service manager Mike Thompson below). I would very much still like to receive my item, if possible. If not, I hope a refund would be forthcoming relatively quickly.

Type - Complaint
Reason - Non-receipt
Counterparty - Susan Williams
Transaction ID - 99N57056GC826515H
Filed On - Jan. 29, 2007
Amount - $3,067.00 USD
Case Closed PP-246-306-886


Susan wrote -

That's more than a week (1/22-1/31) that I tried to work it out with him. If anyone considers that a rush to judgment on my part, so be it (again, you are totally entitled to that opinion), but I think it was very fair.

But as proven 1/26 - 1/29 is the actual 3 day timeframe before she filed the paypal dispute that froze/removed 3k from my account. Even if it was 1/22-1/31, the 9 days she falsely claims, she had 45 days to file with paypal and 60 days to file with her CC company if we did not do anything for her. So at least my opinion is that 3 days was not very fair at all and it was an extreme rush to judgement, on a case already being investegated by DHL setforth by me on 1/26.

Then Susan wrote -

Anyway, I received a call from DHL this morning (national office, not Oklahoma City) that said that, as a courtesy, they were letting me know that insurance had been paid to the shipper and that the claim had been expedited by the Oklahoma City office. (So, in short, any speed in this matter was was due to my cooperation and communication with DHL locally. That was why the insurance process moved so swiftly). They also apologized for my trouble and hoped this rectified the "unfortunate situation."

Yet according to her and everyone else on this forum. Only the seller/shipper can file the insurance claim with DHL and only the seller/shipper receives payment, so how could Susan have sped up her refund from DHL or me?

Susan also wrote this -

Other than what Mr. Barger has written in this forum, he has not contacted me, directly, since 1/31/07--to be fair, after I informed him I had no choice but to file a charge back/Pay Pal claim, I haven't emailed him directly either)--

and he has certainly offered no apologies what-so-ever at ANY point in this process. [/b]

(In fact, this message board is the only place he even stated that he WOULD actually refund me.) - - SEE THE EMAIL I SENT HER AT 1:46am above...

She falsely claims no apologies were made by me, but what is this in my last thread?

We do appologize to Susan and any of you concerned for Susan that this happened this way and we did not handle this properly but would have handled it properly had Susan not filed the immediate paypal dispute and if so much proof pointed to buyer fraud. This paypal dispute is Still the pending issue with her refund at this moment. Again, had she not filed it so soon, no rash emails would have been exchanged and escallated, and the end result would have been the same, either a replacement projector or a full refund.


Does anyone else see any pattern of false statements here by Susan?

Yes, Susan is pregnant and everyone is feeling sorry for her. But I have a wife and 4 children with a 1 year old daughter to feed and support, 2 of my sons have gastro problems that me and my wife have put them thru dozens of painful probing and search for the causes, in fact my wife is about apointment number 55 right now with my 3yr old Corbin. And one of these sons, Pierce, is also Autistic. So when someone goes onto a public forum with the full intent to Destroy my only source of income, or that removes 3k from my paypal account prematurely, that is Just Plain Wrong and of course I'm going to fight for them and fight for what is right. Just as any responsible Father and any responsible Husband would do.

JackT, you are the man...


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
sbarger is offline  
post #193 of 246 Old 02-06-2007, 02:00 PM
Senior Member
 
PapaSloth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Somerville, MA
Posts: 315
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:


From: Stephen Barger [mailto:sbarger@cfl.rr.com]
Sent: Friday, January 26, 2007 12:46 AM
To: 'SMW Auction'
Subject: RE: Message from eBay Member Regarding Item #200066167874


Again, please contact DHL and see what they have to say about this. I cant to anything on my end. We shipped this to your confirmed address and tracking shows it was delivered to you and signed for by S Williams. Maybe DHL can explain further if you talk to that delivery person.

Just to confirm: You consider the above message "kind" and helpful? To me, it sounds like, "go pound sand."

By the way, I'm on the preorder list with AVS for an RS1, which cost much more than $3000, in large part because Jason treated me well when the shipment of the DaLite High Power went awry. AVS treated me well, so they get my repeat business (for much more than the original amount that we had a problem with). There is a lesson here, if you can be bothered to learn it.
PapaSloth is offline  
post #194 of 246 Old 02-06-2007, 02:28 PM
Senior Member
 
sbarger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Sanford, FL, USA
Posts: 412
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaSloth View Post

Just to confirm: You consider the above message "kind" and helpful? To me, it sounds like, "go pound sand."

By the way, I'm on the preorder list with AVS for an RS1, which cost much more than $3000, in large part because Jason treated me well when the shipment of the DaLite High Power went awry. AVS treated me well, so they get my repeat business (for much more than the original amount that we had a problem with). There is a lesson here, if you can be bothered to learn it.

Please do not twist what i stated, I said "Kind" email as Susan stated they were all rude, threatening, that I called her a Liar, that I called her a theif, etc and that was not true and not at all the case. I never said Helpful, so please do not try to twist this into an even worse situation. This email was shortly after I contacted DHL FL and they stated Buyer Fraud, so this was the nicest email I could muster up at that time.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
sbarger is offline  
post #195 of 246 Old 02-06-2007, 02:37 PM
Senior Member
 
PapaSloth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Somerville, MA
Posts: 315
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbarger View Post

This email was shortly after I contacted DHL FL and they stated Buyer Fraud, so this was the nicest email I could muster up at that time.

But, now that you know that DHL was full of crap, and it wasn't really buyer fraud at all, do you wish you could "muster up" a nicer email? Or do you still think you did the right thing here?

All some of us are trying to do is get you to take responsibility for your part in this. You seem to be in some serious denial.
PapaSloth is offline  
post #196 of 246 Old 02-06-2007, 02:38 PM
Senior Member
 
sbarger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Sanford, FL, USA
Posts: 412
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by QQQ View Post

Jack,

I am not sure if you read the whole thread. I was very sympathetic to the seller early on and even made just that point. However the more he posted the less sympathetic I became (plus I also re-read over all the facts carefully, something I am skeptical that you have taken the time to do).

No one is disputing that the seller shipped promptly etc. As has been pointed out, customer service is about much more than that.


Correct, customer service is about much more than that until you are told by DHL FL that this looks like Buyer Fraud and when Paypal informs you that your buyer has just removed 3K from your account on the projector that tracking showed Delivered and Signed for by S Williams. But as most of you stated, I should have called DHL FL a liar, completely believed DHL MIKES theory and sent Susan an immediate refund of 3k more for a total of 6k lost before anyone else at DHL had time to review the case. I should not have thought any wrong doing was going on here, why would I???


I'm very glad that I kept digging this hole and did what I thought necessary including 15hrs of my time typing these threads as my last 2 customers that just purchased HC5000 projectors from me today, informed me that they read my posts, believe I was wronged and want to support me by purchasing thier HC5000 projectors from me. So bring out the heavy equipment. Thanks for all of your support....


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
sbarger is offline  
post #197 of 246 Old 02-06-2007, 02:42 PM
QQQ
AVS Addicted Member
 
QQQ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 10,998
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbarger View Post

This email was shortly after I contacted DHL FL and they stated Buyer Fraud, so this was the nicest email I could muster up at that time.

Steve, early on I cut you some slack for that but let's get real. Again, I've dealt with these shipping companies a lot. First off, I'm skeptical that someone told you "buyer fraud". More likely, they told you something like "there's a possibility this is buyer fraud" or "we suspect buyer fraud". Even if it was the latter, the customer would be treated with EVERY courtesy. And it would go without saying that some person on the phone who has NO CLUE what the truth of the matter is. So this whole idea that because some peon at DHL who in this instance didn't know their ass from a whole in the ground gets you off the hook is just false. What they told you should have made NO difference. Even if I had have FULLY BELIEVED it was customer fraud, I'd have given them no clue to that fact.
QQQ is offline  
post #198 of 246 Old 02-06-2007, 02:43 PM
Member
 
PACDADDY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 40
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Steve...as I said before. I'm sure you run a good business and I wouldn't think twice about buying from you if your price was competitive. People make mistakes and you're allowed to make one or two...and yes... I read this entire thread.

The quote by Papasloth pretty much somes it up for me.^

All I'm saying and what I think most here think is you should have picked up the phone the moment this occured and made the buyer feel like you were going to handle this issue in a professional manner. Even if you didn't call her you should have emailed her and said please be patient, I will find out what happened and it will be resolved. I totally understand how the red flags went up when you found out it was signed for, but you still should have trusted the buyer until you were clear as too who was at fault. She thought she was going to get stuck and proceeded to stop payment. I would have done the same thing. If pay pal would have determine you were defrauded you would have gotten your money

3 days for a buyer to stop payment on a product she didn't recieve and after the quote above isn't unreasonable. You could have delayed that response by being more proactive it helping to solve the problem and Susan certainly wouldn't have posted her thoughts about this situation on this forum.

IMO
PACDADDY is offline  
post #199 of 246 Old 02-06-2007, 02:44 PM
Senior Member
 
sbarger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Sanford, FL, USA
Posts: 412
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaSloth View Post

But, now that you know that DHL was full of crap, and it wasn't really buyer fraud at all, do you wish you could "muster up" a nicer email? Or do you still think you did the right thing here?

All some of us are trying to do is get you to take responsibility for your part in this. You seem to be in some serious denial.


I guess you missed my last 2 posts that included this -

We do appologize to Susan and any of you concerned for Susan that this happened this way and we did not handle this properly but would have handled it properly had Susan not filed the immediate paypal dispute and if so much proof pointed to buyer fraud. This paypal dispute is Still the pending issue with her refund at this moment. Again, had she not filed it so soon, no rash emails would have been exchanged and escallated, and the end result would have been the same, either a replacement projector or a full refund.

We are also arranging a care package to send to susan with over $600 worth of gifts and a typed personal appology letter that is not appropriate to type on this thread. So please wait to personally thrash me any further until Susan has received her care package.

I'm also going to initiate the mutual feedback removal on ebay.

Thank you for your support...Steve..


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
sbarger is offline  
post #200 of 246 Old 02-06-2007, 02:45 PM
QQQ
AVS Addicted Member
 
QQQ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 10,998
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbarger View Post

I'm very glad that I kept digging this hole and did what I thought necessary including 15hrs of my time typing these threads as my last 2 customers that just purchased HC5000 projectors from me today, informed me that they read my posts, believe I was wronged and want to support me by purchasing thier HC5000 projectors from me.

Well than, Susan has done you a huge favor and you should send her an E-mail thanking her. Though at the beginning of the thread you said she had cost you 50K in sales (no doubt a figure scientifically arrived at). So keep on posting since your making sales from it...
QQQ is offline  
post #201 of 246 Old 02-06-2007, 02:50 PM
Senior Member
 
PapaSloth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Somerville, MA
Posts: 315
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbarger View Post

Correct, customer service is about much more than that until you are told by DHL FL that this looks like Buyer Fraud and when Paypal informs you that your buyer has just removed 3K from your account on the projector that tracking showed Delivered and Signed for by S Williams. But as most of you stated, I should have called DHL FL a liar, completely believed DHL MIKES theory and sent Susan an immediate refund of 3k more for a total of 6k lost before anyone else at DHL had time to review the case. I should not have thought any wrong doing was going on here, why would I???


I'm very glad that I kept digging this hole and did what I thought necessary including 15hrs of my time typing these threads as my last 2 customers that just purchased HC5000 projectors from me today, informed me that they read my posts, believe I was wronged and want to support me by purchasing thier HC5000 projectors from me. So bring out the heavy equipment. Thanks for all of your support....

If you can find ONE PERSON in this entire thread who has said that you should have "sent Susan an immediate refund of 3K more for a total of 6k lost before anyone else at DHL had time to review the case," I will PUBLICALLY APOLOGIZE for wronging you, and never post in this thread again. If you CANNOT find anyone who has made such a post, then you should look up "strawman" in the dictionary and drop it.

And, while we're on the subject of making false clams, you keep saying you have 99.999% positive eBay feedback. As of this moment, your feedback is actually 99.8% not including 67 mutually withdrawn ratings. Not a big difference, but you should get your facts straight before posting in a public forum.

And the answer to your first question is, "Yes, you should have disbelieved DHL, because Susan was YOUR customer, not DHLs, and DHL was wrong. So, you clearly backed the wrong horse here, which was a mistake on your part, that you still haven't learned from."
PapaSloth is offline  
post #202 of 246 Old 02-06-2007, 02:55 PM
Senior Member
 
PapaSloth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Somerville, MA
Posts: 315
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbarger View Post

I guess you missed my last 2 posts that included this -

We do appologize to Susan and any of you concerned for Susan that this happened this way and we did not handle this properly but would have handled it properly had Susan not filed the immediate paypal dispute and if so much proof pointed to buyer fraud. This paypal dispute is Still the pending issue with her refund at this moment. Again, had she not filed it so soon, no rash emails would have been exchanged and escallated, and the end result would have been the same, either a replacement projector or a full refund.

We are also arranging a care package to send to susan with over $600 worth of gifts and a typed personal appology letter that is not appropriate to type on this thread. So please wait to personally thrash me any further until Susan has received her care package.

I'm also going to initiate the mutual feedback removal on ebay.

Thank you for your support...Steve..

This is a step in the right direction. But, now you're saying, "We would have done the right thing except DHL did this, and Susan did something else, and really we're sorry but it's everyone else's fault we did the wrong thing." Pathetic.

The care package is a nice thought, but I bet Susan would have rather had a straight apology that said, "I'm sorry" and left it at that rather than a whole bunch of equivocation and a gift basket.
PapaSloth is offline  
post #203 of 246 Old 02-06-2007, 03:01 PM
Senior Member
 
sbarger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Sanford, FL, USA
Posts: 412
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by QQQ View Post

Steve, early on I cut you some slack for that but let's get real. Again, I've dealt with these shipping companies a lot. First off, I'm skeptical that someone told you "buyer fraud". More likely, they told you something like "there's a possibility this is buyer fraud" or "we suspect buyer fraud". Even if it was the latter, the customer would be treated with EVERY courtesy. And it would go without saying that some person on the phone who has NO CLUE what the truth of the matter is. So this whole idea that because some peon at DHL who in this instance didn't know their ass from a whole in the ground gets you off the hook is just false. What they told you should have made NO difference. Even if I had have FULLY BELIEVED it was customer fraud, I'd have given them no clue to that fact.

The DHL FL supervisor did state "sounds more like buyer fraud" as I had said several times in my previous threads, and if you read carefully you would have known that, I shortened it for faster reading, less typing and again because "sounds more like buyer fraud" had been stated over and over again. The FL DHL Supervisor was a "peon" that I should not have listened to, should have called him a liar over the phone because I knew that they didnt know their ass from a hole in the ground. But DHL Mike and his theory of driver forgery and theft by an obvious PHD of shipments, I should have completely believed. Even though as I pointed out, Even MIKE lied to me and Susan. He stated in an email to Susan, copied to me, well after we had exchanged 6 previous emails, that MR Barger has made NO ATTEMPT to contact me. When I emailed him to point out that we had exchanged numerous emails previous to that one he just sent to Susan, so why would he lie about this NO CONTACT by Mr Barger, he promptly changed his story in the next email reply that YES, Mr Barger has been in full contact with me via email, but has not called me. So why would I believe ANYTHING that came out of Mike DHL's mouth or emails? Again, if you did read my posts so carefully as you stated, you would not be missing all of these Facts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
sbarger is offline  
post #204 of 246 Old 02-06-2007, 03:02 PM
Member
 
PACDADDY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 40
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbarger View Post

We are also arranging a care package to send to susan with over $600 worth of gifts and a typed personal appology letter that is not appropriate to type on this thread. So please wait to personally thrash me any further until Susan has received her care package.

I'm also going to initiate the mutual feedback removal on ebay.

Thank you for your support...Steve..

I missed this part and I think it's awesome!
PACDADDY is offline  
post #205 of 246 Old 02-06-2007, 03:06 PM
Senior Member
 
PapaSloth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Somerville, MA
Posts: 315
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbarger View Post

The DHL FL supervisor did state "sounds more like buyer fraud" as I had said several times in my previous threads, and if you read carefully you would have known that, I shortened it for faster reading, less typing and again because "sounds more like buyer fraud" had been stated over and over again. The FL DHL Supervisor was a "peon" that I should not have listened to, should have called him a liar over the phone because I knew that they didnt know their ass from a hole in the ground. But DHL Mike and his theory of driver forgery and theft by an obvious PHD of shipments, I should have completely believed. Even though as I pointed out, Even MIKE lied to me and Susan. He stated in an email to Susan, copied to me, well after we had exchanged 6 previous emails, that MR Barger has made NO ATTEMPT to contact me. When I emailed him to point out that we had exchanged numerous emails previous to that one he just sent to Susan, so why would he lie about this NO CONTACT by Mr Barger, he promptly changed his story in the next email reply that YES, Mr Barger has been in full contact with me via email, but has not called me. So why would I believe ANYTHING that came out of Mike DHL's mouth or emails? Again, if you did read my posts so carefully as you stated, you would not be missing all of these Facts.

You really believe your only two choices were to call the FL DHL guy a liar over the phone or to handle the situation exactly as you did? You are hopeless and I wash my hands of you.
PapaSloth is offline  
post #206 of 246 Old 02-06-2007, 03:10 PM
QQQ
AVS Addicted Member
 
QQQ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 10,998
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbarger View Post

The DHL FL supervisor did state "sounds more like buyer fraud" as I had said several times in my previous threads, and if you read carefully you would have known that, I shortened it for faster reading, less typing and again because "sounds more like buyer fraud" had been stated over and over again. The FL DHL Supervisor was a "peon" that I should not have listened to, should have called him a liar over the phone because I knew that they didnt know their ass from a hole in the ground.

There you go again making a totally assanine straw man argument just like the one that Pap Sloth just called you on. Clearly I was suggesting that you should have treated your CUSTOMER Susan with extreme politeness regardless of what some DHL person manning the phone told you. Not that you should "call the DHL person a liar". Man you are so out to lunch it is scary.

And clearly they did not know their ass from a hold in the ground since it was NOT buyer fraud. And anyone with an iota of common sense would have known that they were offering NOTHING but a theory.
QQQ is offline  
post #207 of 246 Old 02-06-2007, 03:10 PM
Senior Member
 
sbarger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Sanford, FL, USA
Posts: 412
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaSloth View Post

This is a step in the right direction. But, now you're saying, "We would have done the right thing except DHL did this, and Susan did something else, and really we're sorry but it's everyone else's fault we did the wrong thing." Pathetic.

The care package is a nice thought, but I bet Susan would have rather had a straight apology that said, "I'm sorry" and left it at that rather than a whole bunch of equivocation and a gift basket.


Correct, because this was not Susans fault and this was not Our fault, it was the fault of DHL and DHL fueling the flames on both sides. DHL MIKE OK told her one thing. DHL FL told me another. Since the appology already sent seems to mean nothing and has been overlooked by many. Here it is again.

Susan, - I'm truely sorry for all that transpired during this very unique issue and wish we had handled this issue more professionally. Thank you..

As far as the Care Basket, it is something my wife and I feel would be a nice thing to do to help her out with her new home and her new baby on the way and another way to make up for any and all of the mistakes we made on this transaction.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
sbarger is offline  
post #208 of 246 Old 02-06-2007, 03:12 PM
QQQ
AVS Addicted Member
 
QQQ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 10,998
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 13
You typed faster than I did PapaSloth. My reference to your post was not the one above, but the one just a few posts above where he made the same type of argument.
QQQ is offline  
post #209 of 246 Old 02-06-2007, 03:16 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Catdaddy67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 3,209
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
If you can find ONE PERSON in this entire thread who has said that you should have "sent Susan an immediate refund of 3K more for a total of 6k lost before anyone else at DHL had time to review the case," I will PUBLICALLY APOLOGIZE for wronging you, and never post in this thread again. If you CANNOT find anyone who has made such a post, then you should look up "strawman" in the dictionary and drop it.

Post 79:

Quote:
As a show of good faith, the seller could have refunded or sent out another pj once it was confirmed that the first shipment was stolen. He would not be out the money since the insurance would eventually pay up. So the seller has to wait. That sucks too, but that is how insurance works and one of the costs of running a business.

Good to see you taking Qs initial advice and reaching over to make good. Care package is a nice touch.

Q does make another good point about letting the investigation run its course. All I would have said in your position is, we have filed the claim and they are investigating it. No need to tip your hand as to whether you believed it was fraud or not as that will lead to an escalation of unpleasantries as what has transpired.

Through it all, though, I do admire that you continued to care about doing the right thing and I am certain that you do your business with integrity and it should be onvious to anyone, despite some communication mistakes, you do care about your reputation and having goodwill with your customers and us here at AVS.

My setup, still in progress:


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Catdaddy67 is offline  
post #210 of 246 Old 02-06-2007, 03:16 PM
Senior Member
 
PapaSloth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Somerville, MA
Posts: 315
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbarger View Post

Correct, because this was not Susans fault and this was not Our fault, it was the fault of DHL and DHL fueling the flames on both sides. DHL MIKE OK told her one thing. DHL FL told me another. Since the appology already sent seems to mean nothing and has been overlooked by many. Here it is again.

Susan, - I'm truely sorry for all that transpired during this very unique issue and wish we had handled this issue more professionally. Thank you..

As far as the Care Basket, it is something my wife and I feel would be a nice thing to do to help her out with her new home and her new baby on the way and another way to make up for any and all of the mistakes we made on this transaction.

Very nice. I can't speak for Susan, but if I had received this apology, I would say, "thank you."
PapaSloth is offline  
Closed Thread Digital Hi-End Projectors - $3,000+ USD MSRP

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off