JVC DLA-RS1 Owner's Thread - Page 295 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
 11Likes

post #8821 of 8822 Old Today, 02:23 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 25
nvm it's on the front page. Derp!

Joe.T
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #8822 of 8822 Old Today, 02:49 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by AV Science Sales 5 View Post
The JVC BHL-5012S. It is expensive, but it is the JVC lamp for that projector and should last. We have them in stock.
What is the length of time for "should last"? My first lamp which came with the projector (the BHL-5009S) lasted about 800 hours. The replacement BHL-5009S which I purchased lasted about 2200 hours, fortunately I get these at dealer cost so the money wasn't as bad. I decided to try an Apex replacement for the third and it went out under the warranty period so they replaced it and the replacement has over 2000 hours with no problem, i run in the low power mode. I still think the factory BHL5009S is a better bulb but against this second Apex not that big of a difference from the OEM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Digital Hi-End Projectors - $3,000+ USD MSRP

Tags
Jvc Dla Rs1 Projector