I've been reluctant to make any claims or proclamations with respect to my measurement result without corroborating measures so in an effort to appease my own doubts of accuracy and relevance or, at the very least, consistency of my measures I ran a complete new set of and ran them through Krasmuziks spreadsheet. Keep in mind that it's been two full weeks since I ran the measures posted just above, my tripod/sensor is in a slightly different location.
I ran 100% windows and calibrated the 100% white window pre-filter to dE .26 to D65, and managed to get 100% white with filter to dE .14 to D65. I have not touched the color control and didn't even check to see if all was still ok.
M___10.6 ___.6___ 8.6_____6.0
And the "delta dE/dC/dL/dH to show the difference the filter created"
With the exception the barely perceptible changes (about 3 dE) of yellow/magenta the relative dE changes from the filter are very consistent compared to my previous results Essentially, the end result of using the Cokin 85A filter with my RS1 has measureably improved on average color chroma, lightness and hue. Any measured change ultimately is under delta of 3 which for most intent and purposes is imperceptable to the "Hughman"
experience even in side by side comparison.
I think I found my new moniker.