AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

I had lunch with Shawn yesterday.

5K views 59 replies 31 participants last post by  Tivolicious 
#1 ·
As your "voted in due to location" representitive, I met Shawn yesterday for lunch. I have ALOT I want to say about this and I'm trying to find as much time as possible to put it together. Hopefully I'll have something for all of you by the weekend.

Jeff

#53 ·
OK, in all fairness, I'm only giving Jeff 6 months to deliver his report before the harsh critisizm starts. I know I gave Shawn 9 but ... you have to draw the line somewhere.:rolleyes:

Actually the beauty of this thread is that over 50 people have posted and 3000 people have viewed but we haven't learned anything except of course that Jeff is going to have a baby. I think he's just using the popularity of the Panamorph topic to announce his pregnancy.:)

Now when I think panamorph I'm gonna think Jeff's baby.:p

#54 ·
Quote:
Originally posted by Tryg
I think he's just using the popularity of the Panamorph topic to announce his pregnancy.:)

Now when I think panamorph I'm gonna think Jeff's baby.:p
LOL. At least the result is that we're all finally going to have some happy thoughts associated with the Panamorph project!! I knew Jeff would make me feel better! :)

Mike

#56 ·
I didn't, I'm just another victim sucked into hype known as the Panamorph Black Hole Void. I've tried to escape numerous times but curiosity keeps sucking me back innnnnnnnnnnnnnn.:eek:

#58 ·
Kinda reminds me of when Jeff was the first to actually get a panamorph in his house. I think that took a couple of weeks before he had time to do a review at that time too. He must be a very deliberate man luckily the other 500 or so of us that are waiting are such a good tempered patient lot. Take your time and get it right Jeff. We would rather wait and have it done right than have it rushed and mistakes made. I think I said the same thing to Shawn about a year ago.

#60 ·
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.