RS2/ PRO-FPJ1 Owners: Setup Discussion Thread - Page 142 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #4231 of 4253 Old 07-18-2014, 01:10 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Tom Monahan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Butte, Montana Hometown of the late Evel Knievel
Posts: 2,744
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Liked: 21
My RS2's original lamp is well over 2,000 hours. It has been flickering for a few months now. It stops doing this on high lamp mode but the projector noise is way too annoying.

I called Mike at AVScience but they only have the latest model 5012. It costs $450 shipped which is around half of the projectors current value.

Is there another source for JVC lamps that is reliable? I'm trying to get the original JVC lamp. I think it's model # is 5009-S? I'm not looking for a knockoff but a legit JVC.

Thanks,
Tom

My equipment: JVC RS55 for 2D, BenQ W7000 for 3D, Carada 40x117 2.925:1 AR BW Criterion screen, Navatar .8 HD conversion lens, Darbee Darblet, region free Oppo BP93, Toshiba HD-A35 HD-DVD, JVC HD-DH5U D-Theater, Mitsubishi HS-HD 20000 DVHS, Pioneer CLD-97 LD player/AC-3 mod, B&K AC3 Demodulator
Tom Monahan is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4232 of 4253 Old 07-19-2014, 02:37 PM
Member
 
DirectViewer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Silicon Valley
Posts: 90
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Monahan View Post
Is there another source for JVC lamps that is reliable? I'm trying to get the original JVC lamp. I think it's model # is 5009-S? I'm not looking for a knockoff but a legit JVC.
I've bought two genuine JVC lamps from Focused Technology. since November 2011. They still charge the same price: $329.

http://www.focusedtechnology.com/bhl5009-s.html
DirectViewer is offline  
post #4233 of 4253 Old 07-19-2014, 04:16 PM
Member
 
DirectViewer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Silicon Valley
Posts: 90
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCLAY View Post
I'd like to do a little poll of how many owners of this pj still have it in use. If you upgraded or changed projectors please post what you upgraded to and your thoughts on if it was worth it.
I still use my FPJ1 as I have since I installed it in April of 2009: 5-6 hours per night with a new lamp every 18-20 months (whether it needs it or not ).

The picture is still totally satisfying to me. I wouldn't upgrade just to get 3D, but might consider an upgrade if 4K ever gains sufficient traction.
DirectViewer is offline  
post #4234 of 4253 Old 07-20-2014, 12:27 AM
Member
 
Angus.Young's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 96
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Monahan View Post
My RS2's original lamp is well over 2,000 hours. It has been flickering for a few months now. It stops doing this on high lamp mode but the projector noise is way too annoying.

I called Mike at AVScience but they only have the latest model 5012. It costs $450 shipped which is around half of the projectors current value.

Is there another source for JVC lamps that is reliable? I'm trying to get the original JVC lamp. I think it's model # is 5009-S? I'm not looking for a knockoff but a legit JVC.

Thanks,
Tom
I can't vouch for reliability.. but there are some sellers selling used OEM bulbs on ebay with say 500 hours for like 30 bucks.. might be worth it.. No real guarantee on it i guess.. but its cheap
Angus.Young is offline  
post #4235 of 4253 Old 07-20-2014, 04:26 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Tom Monahan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Butte, Montana Hometown of the late Evel Knievel
Posts: 2,744
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Liked: 21
Thanks guys.

Is this lamp a knockoff? It says in the title that it is an original for what that's worth.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Original-lam...item259114df6e

My equipment: JVC RS55 for 2D, BenQ W7000 for 3D, Carada 40x117 2.925:1 AR BW Criterion screen, Navatar .8 HD conversion lens, Darbee Darblet, region free Oppo BP93, Toshiba HD-A35 HD-DVD, JVC HD-DH5U D-Theater, Mitsubishi HS-HD 20000 DVHS, Pioneer CLD-97 LD player/AC-3 mod, B&K AC3 Demodulator
Tom Monahan is offline  
post #4236 of 4253 Old 09-08-2014, 04:07 PM
Newbie
 
phonatic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Jefferson City, MO
Posts: 8
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Recently acquired one of these units from a fellow AVS member. I decided to take a chance on a planetBulb OSRAM replacement lamp/housing--I'll report my experience.

Even at 1300-hours on the lamp and in a room with no treatments, it is still a huge step up from my Sharp XV-Z12000U. Looking forward to watching some Blu-Rays!
phonatic is offline  
post #4237 of 4253 Old 09-14-2014, 09:04 PM
Senior Member
 
radchad3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Omaha, NE
Posts: 290
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 12
I am also looking for an OEM bulb at a reasonable price. I would consider aftermarket if anyone knows of a reliable source. Any thoughts? Thanks!

CHad
radchad3 is offline  
post #4238 of 4253 Old 09-14-2014, 09:04 PM
Senior Member
 
radchad3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Omaha, NE
Posts: 290
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 12
I am also looking for an OEM bulb at a reasonable price. I would consider aftermarket if anyone knows of a reliable source. Any thoughts? Thanks!

CHad
radchad3 is offline  
post #4239 of 4253 Old 09-15-2014, 09:15 PM
Newbie
 
phonatic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Jefferson City, MO
Posts: 8
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by radchad3 View Post
I am also looking for an OEM bulb at a reasonable price. I would consider aftermarket if anyone knows of a reliable source. Any thoughts? Thanks!

CHad
I ordered a replacement Osram bulb and compatible housing from PlanetBulb.com (There is also a Phillips bulb that will work here). Had the bulb within the week, and everything was packed well.

Another member noted his Osram bulb/housing did not quite fit, but the Philips version did. Mine fit perfectly. Less than an hour on it, so far so good. The difference in brightness is definitely noticeable. Make sure to run fan in high mode _always_.
phonatic is offline  
post #4240 of 4253 Old 10-16-2014, 08:51 AM
Member
 
Efalegalo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Silver Spring, MD
Posts: 196
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by phonatic View Post
I ordered a replacement Osram bulb and compatible housing from PlanetBulb.com (There is also a Phillips bulb that will work here). Had the bulb within the week, and everything was packed well.

Another member noted his Osram bulb/housing did not quite fit, but the Philips version did. Mine fit perfectly. Less than an hour on it, so far so good. The difference in brightness is definitely noticeable. Make sure to run fan in high mode _always_.
Can anyone share their thoughts on the following:

I am thinking about installing the projector, with the lens set a maximum wide angle, so my projected image in 126" (16:9 aspect).

With a screen gain of 1.4, image size of 126", and lens sent at maximum wide angle - do you think the Pioneer Projector would be bright enough?
Efalegalo is offline  
post #4241 of 4253 Old 10-16-2014, 10:29 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Paulidan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 2,010
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Efalegalo View Post
Can anyone share their thoughts on the following:

I am thinking about installing the projector, with the lens set a maximum wide angle, so my projected image in 126" (16:9 aspect).

With a screen gain of 1.4, image size of 126", and lens sent at maximum wide angle - do you think the Pioneer Projector would be bright enough?


I had mine back about 12' and zoomed out to hit a scope screen that was around 94" wide with about a .9 gain. It was fine with a new lamp and for about the first 1500 hrs.
But I'm also in a batcave. I ended up switching bulbs at that point just because I had bought a new one for future use, and wanted to make sure I put it through it's paces while it was still under warranty. There hadn't been a huge a drop off in brightness as I'd expected at 1500 hrs. It was still much brighter and more dynamic than the Sony I'd had at around the same amount of time on the bulb.

The big problem I see in your situation is the room. Light walls, ceiling and light, reflective floor. That's probably about the worst set of circumstances for front projection.

You can try it. The Pioneer is a great pj. I love mine and wasn't in any hurry to upgrade it's 2D capability. In fact, there are some aspects to it that I still like over the 4910. But in that situation you aren't really playing to it's particular strengths (I'm talking more so the room than the screen size). In fact you're hobbling it big time.

Last edited by Paulidan; 10-16-2014 at 10:37 AM.
Paulidan is offline  
post #4242 of 4253 Old 10-16-2014, 10:44 AM
Member
 
Efalegalo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Silver Spring, MD
Posts: 196
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulidan View Post
I had mine back about 12' and zoomed out to hit a scope screen that was around 94" wide with about a .9 gain. It was fine with a new lamp and for about the first 1500 hrs.
But I'm also in a batcave. I ended up switching bulbs at that point just because I had bought a new one for future use, and wanted to make sure I put it through it's paces while it was still under warranty. There hadn't been a huge a drop off in brightness as I'd expected at 1500 hrs. It was still much brighter and more dynamic than the Sony I'd had at around the same amount of time on the bulb.

The big problem I see in your situation is the room. Light walls, ceiling and light, reflective floor. That's probably about the worst set of circumstances for front projection.

You can try it. The Pioneer is a great pj. I love mine and wasn't in any hurry to upgrade it's 2D capability. In fact, there are some aspects to it that I still like over the 4910. But in that situation you aren't really playing to it's particular strengths (I'm talking more so the room than the screen size). In fact you're hobbling it big time.
Paulidan,

Just to clarify, the projected image would be 126" diagonal (or 110" wide). I also plan on painting the projector wall and ceiling black, and have a dark area rug on the floor. This was going to be strictly for late night viewing (so I'm not worried about ambient light - that being said - I do understand issues related to reflective surfaces).
Efalegalo is offline  
post #4243 of 4253 Old 10-16-2014, 11:30 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Paulidan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 2,010
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Those mods would definitely help.
I would guess that the size should work OK with that gain screen. If you don't have anything currently to compare it to, I think you will be fine. The size factor alone, if you are going from a large flat screen, is going to be enough to carry you for quite a while. When you go to upgrade in the future though, you'll have a better handle on what you actually need/want , and if you get it then, the Pioneer will probably suddenly pale in comparison.
But for the time being you'll enjoy it quite a bit...as long as you get that room treated.

Last edited by Paulidan; 10-16-2014 at 11:34 AM.
Paulidan is offline  
post #4244 of 4253 Old 10-16-2014, 03:55 PM
Member
 
Efalegalo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Silver Spring, MD
Posts: 196
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulidan View Post
Those mods would definitely help.
I would guess that the size should work OK with that gain screen. If you don't have anything currently to compare it to, I think you will be fine. The size factor alone, if you are going from a large flat screen, is going to be enough to carry you for quite a while. When you go to upgrade in the future though, you'll have a better handle on what you actually need/want , and if you get it then, the Pioneer will probably suddenly pale in comparison.
But for the time being you'll enjoy it quite a bit...as long as you get that room treated.
Yeah, I genuinely appreciate your feedback. I'm actually really curious to try JVC deep blacks. I've always been a fan of good contrast (all TVs in the house are Pioneer Kuros).

I could go out, and get the BenQ W1070, which has fantastic reviews - but I rather try and get something older (that may not have fancy features like 2D but) has great 2D picture quality. Ideally, I would love to get the RS20 or RS25, but I can't seem to find a seller to would sell it at a reasonable price.

The PRO-FPJ1 I'm considering appears to be in fantastic condition and has a total of 130 hours on it (with the Original OEM Bulb) - and they are asking $1,000 for it, which I think is fair or at least market? At least a better deal than may are offering on their RS20/25.

Thats why I'm hoping I can get the FPJ1 to work.

Per Art Feierman, the projector looks best in "Cinema" mode in which it is expected to produce 537 lumens (with the zoom lens in the middle of its range - whereas my setup would require the lens set to 100% wide). Per ProjectorCentral review, the RS2 delivered 450 lumens in an optimized mode.

Based on Art Feierman projector calculator:
Assuming 1.4 Screen Gain, 126" screen (16:9) and 450 lumes, Image luminance is expected to be 13.4 Ft. Lamberts.
Assuming 1.4 Screen Gain, 126" screen (16:9), and 537 lumes, Image luminance is expected to be 16.0 Ft. Lamberts.
Efalegalo is offline  
post #4245 of 4253 Old 10-16-2014, 04:28 PM
Advanced Member
 
chexi1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 756
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked: 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Efalegalo View Post
Yeah, I genuinely appreciate your feedback. I'm actually really curious to try JVC deep blacks. I've always been a fan of good contrast (all TVs in the house are Pioneer Kuros).

I could go out, and get the BenQ W1070, which has fantastic reviews - but I rather try and get something older (that may not have fancy features like 2D but) has great 2D picture quality. Ideally, I would love to get the RS20 or RS25, but I can't seem to find a seller to would sell it at a reasonable price.

The PRO-FPJ1 I'm considering appears to be in fantastic condition and has a total of 130 hours on it (with the Original OEM Bulb) - and they are asking $1,000 for it, which I think is fair or at least market? At least a better deal than may are offering on their RS20/25.

Thats why I'm hoping I can get the FPJ1 to work.

Per Art Feierman, the projector looks best in "Cinema" mode in which it is expected to produce 537 lumens (with the zoom lens in the middle of its range - whereas my setup would require the lens set to 100% wide). Per ProjectorCentral review, the RS2 delivered 450 lumens in an optimized mode.

Based on Art Feierman projector calculator:
Assuming 1.4 Screen Gain, 126" screen (16:9) and 450 lumes, Image luminance is expected to be 13.4 Ft. Lamberts.
Assuming 1.4 Screen Gain, 126" screen (16:9), and 537 lumes, Image luminance is expected to be 16.0 Ft. Lamberts.
The FPJ-1 is a great projector. I have been using mine for several years and, despite having the means to upgrade, have not felt the need to do so.

The Good:

1. Very good constrast. Not the best out there anymore, but very good. Darkening the room will make the biggest difference anyway.
2. Reasonably quiet.
3. Gorgeous chassis (if that matters to you). The glossy black matches my Earthquake Platine Noiree speakers in piano black perfectly.

Here are the few downsides to the RS-2 / FPJ-1 in my opinion:

1. Newer JVC models have better blacks, but the FPJ-1 wtill has better blacks than most of what is out there.
2. Motion handling is not the best. You will get motion blur on some pans or quick motion. This is probably my biggest gripe.
3. No built-in Color Management System. A DVDO iScan Duo (or Lumagen Radiance) solves that problem. I use the iScan Duo.
4. The biggie for me, no lens shift / zoom memory. I changed to a scope screen this year. I can switch to 16:9 with the press of a few buttons, as I have an automatic retractable screen with motorized side panel masking, but it is still a little annoying. If I upgrade, it will be for this reason. Partly because it annoys me, but mostly because it has annoyed my wife (who does not know how to do it, and does not want to learn) to the point of giving me a greenlight on buying a new projector.

The bottom-line is that you get a fantastic picture for $1,000. I'm more likely to find another room to use mine in (if I upgrade in my home theater) than I am to sell it if I would only get $1,000 for it. Of course, I only paid $2600 for mine brand new when Pioneer got out of the business. A day earlier they were selling for $8,000.
chexi1 is offline  
post #4246 of 4253 Old 10-16-2014, 09:16 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Paulidan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 2,010
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
Liked: 19
$1K for an FPJ-1 with only 130 hrs? I would snap it up immediately and try to secure a replacement bulb ASAP.
Not because I expect you to have problems with the current bulb, but because you may burn through it quick and have problems at that point locating a new one. I bought my second bulb from AVS last fall. I would check with them first.

$1K seems like a steel to me for the level of image this pj puts out.
No way I'm getting rid of mine even though it is now boxed up and out of the chain.
Paulidan is offline  
post #4247 of 4253 Old 10-18-2014, 08:43 AM
Member
 
Boggle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 47
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
replacementlightbulbs.com is a better deal for a replacement bulb, it is bulb 69471, an osram.

i dont know how amazing 1000 is for the RS2. I agree with you, i think its a great deal, the projector is fantastic. its just noone on AVS seems willing to buy mine from the classifieds for that price lol.
Boggle is offline  
post #4248 of 4253 Old 10-18-2014, 07:44 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Paulidan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 2,010
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
Liked: 19
I sold my Sony Pearl off this year with 1700 hrs on the bulb for around $500...which was about $150 more than I was originally going to ask for it. The OEM replacement bulbs on that were cheap, so I think the buyer got a decent deal.
But when you factor in the cost of a new bulb (that Sony was dim to the point of unwatchable on a screen over 46" when I sold it), for only a few hundred $ more, the FPJ-1 is simply in another league. Even when the Sony was brand new it was no contest.

It truly amazes me what people can get for relatively little scratch now. Before I bought my first pj in 2001, I would go to the speaker store to look at their Runco set-ups and lust after the projectors. These were $15-17K back then and were nowhere near being HD...and contrast was nowhere near 'theater quality'. Now $1K will get you something that can be in some (many?) cases better than your local theater.

It's not that I can't make use of $1K right now- but the thought of selling my Pioneer for that much just seems foolish to me. Its worth more to me to have it in reserve should I ever need to send the new one out for servicing.
Paulidan is offline  
post #4249 of 4253 Old 10-22-2014, 12:22 PM
Member
 
Efalegalo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Silver Spring, MD
Posts: 196
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulidan View Post
It's not that I can't make use of $1K right now- but the thought of selling my Pioneer for that much just seems foolish to me. Its worth more to me to have it in reserve should I ever need to send the new one out for servicing.
Seem like prices have come down a bit over the past few months.

Few deals that have been offered to me are as follows:

- JVC DLA-RS2 for $1,000+shipping
- JVC DLA-HD250 for $1,100+shipping
- JVC DLA-RS25 for $1,250+shipping
- JVC DLA-RS45 for $1,450+shipping

Having a tough time deciding from the above.
Efalegalo is offline  
post #4250 of 4253 Old 10-30-2014, 02:46 PM
AVS Addicted Member
 
MKtheater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: New Hartford, NY
Posts: 14,757
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 366 Post(s)
Liked: 510
Has anyone ever done a professional calibration on theirs and posted the settings? I have never thought of changing the settings because the picture was great out of the box. I have a black room if that matters.

AVR-Yamaha A830
amps-5 Adcom 555 in 850 watt monoblock mode
sub amp-Sanway FP14K
LCR-Dual stacked BFM DR-250's
Surrounds- Dual stacked BFM W10's
subs-12 SI 18's ported 6hz.
MKtheater is offline  
post #4251 of 4253 Old 10-30-2014, 03:54 PM
Senior Member
 
Hagar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Graham, Wa
Posts: 309
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKtheater View Post
Has anyone ever done a professional calibration on theirs and posted the settings? I have never thought of changing the settings because the picture was great out of the box. I have a black room if that matters.
I had my RS2 professionally done I think for $300 and I was not impressed. Yes it is a great projector and frankly coupled with a "VIDEO EQ" for $499, I think you can rival almost any newer projector in 2d. I'm not a fan of 3d and even less 4k.

By the way, jump in and grab Calman 5, a C6 meter and a Video EQ your off to a great start.

Good luck
Dave

I got the RS25 and its pretty good, just the RS2 would of sufficed I think.
Hagar is offline  
post #4252 of 4253 Old 10-30-2014, 11:40 PM
AVS Addicted Member
 
MKtheater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: New Hartford, NY
Posts: 14,757
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 366 Post(s)
Liked: 510
I am a newb when it comes to video, audio is another story. I will have to google what those are so thanks. I have owned the elite for a few years and just ordered a new lamp for it. First projector I actually used that needed a lamp replacement which means I kept it long enough.
MKtheater is offline  
post #4253 of 4253 Old 11-10-2014, 02:49 AM
AVS Special Member
 
dreamer's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: Walnut, CA, USA
Posts: 1,292
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 194 Post(s)
Liked: 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boggle View Post
replacementlightbulbs.com is a better deal for a replacement bulb, it is bulb 69471, an osram.

i dont know how amazing 1000 is for the RS2. I agree with you, i think its a great deal, the projector is fantastic. its just noone on AVS seems willing to buy mine from the classifieds for that price lol.
Amazon is a bit less

http://www.amazon.com/Osram-P-VIP-Qu...ds=Osram+69471

*********************
Kirk Ellis
JVC DLA-RS1 VuTec 122" Screen
Harmon Kardon AVR 247 Parasound L&R Amp
Psycoustic Mark III L&R Towers, Boston Center
Energy Take 5 Surrounds, HSU Research Sub
dreamer is online now  
Reply Digital Hi-End Projectors - $3,000+ USD MSRP

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off