post #661 of 1484 Old 10-01-2009, 05:50 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalav8b View Post

I got listings on both my LG and Sony last night as well! My Sony isn't showing a Host channel and the time is off by 5 minutes. My LG is reporting a Host channel of 21-0. Hope it lasts!

just out of curiosity, when you say LG, what unit do you mean?

OTA only. For signal strength at your location: FCC DTV reception map
TVGOS data: Sony 250 from 5.1?, LG3410a from my DTVPal setup here, not any more.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #662 of 1484 Old 10-01-2009, 06:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by avnstf View Post

I have a LG 42LB1DR (42" LCD Monitor with built in DVR). I wish all monitors had built in DVR's.
post #663 of 1484 Old 10-01-2009, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalav8b View Post

I got listings on both my LG and Sony last night as well! My Sony isn't showing a Host channel and the time is off by 5 minutes. My LG is reporting a Host channel of 21-0. Hope it lasts!

My Bravia is showing 21-0 as the Host channel, as well. I'm so glad they fixed the signal.
post #664 of 1484 Old 10-06-2009, 08:21 AM

Wanted to report TVGOS listings are back on Charter cable in Atlanta.

At first, channel listings were for wrong channels and Host Channel was blank. Going through setup corrected everthing. Host Channel now indicates channel 12 - WPBA(PBS).
post #665 of 1484 Old 10-06-2009, 09:30 AM

Liked: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by avnstf View Post

hi tony et al...

i've noted a couple of things during my play with the pal that i thought i would share
in case it might be helpful.

1 - it appears that TVGOS is being carried in las vegas on BOTH the local CBS affiliate
and the local PBS affiliate...

i discovered his while playing with the pal and allowing it to choose a host channel on
its own ( cable yes, box yes, using g-link to control pal from panasonic )...

note that i had NOT reset the panny tvgos stuff, but had retained the original lineup
and listings info...

the panny initially located TVGOS (during beginning of blind search ) on the CBS affiliate.

but as it spent the next couple of hours scanning the PAL through channels, it ultimately
settled back on the local PBS affiliate. not sure why, but that's what it did.

i had not yet received a lineup, and was still using the panny's orignal lineup...
so i went into the channel editor and changed the channel of the local CBS affiliate to
something random, and changed the channel of the local PBS affiliate to RF channel 3,
in order to stay in sync with what the panny had chosen for a host...

strangely, the panny stopped receiving updates at that point...

it would seem that the panny TVGOS remembers ( somewhere ) the previously
stored host ID and RF channel, and if you don't restart the whole darned thing
from scratch, the TVGOS stuff ( at least in the panny ) gets confused...

i then changed the channel editor BACK to CBS on RF channel 3, and PBS back to
some random channel.

the updates then restored and continued on...

i then reverted back to my original config ( cable no, box no ), restarted thru
using zip 00000, then back to my regular zip, and also reset TVGOS for grins...
( 653214147 )...

the panny then came to life per normal, then i made sure the CBS affiliate was
set to RF channel 3 again, and all appears to be well at this time...

i guess the lesson here is tht if you want to make changes, make sure you start
EVERYTHING over, or TVGOS confusion can ensue...

rgds
ron g..

i allowed
the panny to go as far as obtaining a lineup.

after the lineup got picked up, i altered

, but then reverted back to my original
config ( cable no, box no )
post #666 of 1484 Old 10-07-2009, 07:54 AM
Advanced Member

Location: Atlanta, GA - OTA Sony DHG-HDD dvrs .21 upgrade on the 250,.05 original for the 500
I show 21 (30.1) as the host on both my machines. The clock screen shows both 21 and 19 (46.1) as clock set and fail clock channels. I wonder then if this means that channel 46.1 is sending out clock data now, or if this is just a fluke. Anyone know?
Thanks,
MIchael
post #667 of 1484 Old 10-07-2009, 02:47 PM

Originally Posted by Sundance
Where can I find the step by step on how to do this and set it up?
What Artecs model number, so I can find one?
------------------

Read post #6571 Set up, and putting updates there, testing-bugs-changes, DVT Pal should work on same set up.
http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showp...postcount=6571 or
http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showt...1#post17305651

Artec T3APR-T (only this model had tvgos support or the DVT-Pal)

Still testing, Betting on 50/50 chance of stability.
I've been trying to get it to work on 3410 for 8 months, exteremly finicky, I'd wait till firmware is upgraded.

Not even sure which/what AV forum tricks I encoporated in set up that got it working,
+ it might lock up 3410s more than our norm or Rovi may stop/change CBS support, who knows.

Having a bad, guide host channel lost, issue, not updating data, after editing channels and turning on CBS digital 11-1, backtracking/fixing Dxmn it.

I found the dealer that was on MV/Rovi's website
There are lot more DVT-Pal users to help than Artec, but boxes are almost the same
They may not still sell it, a lot of bad info in both manuals and from Rovi

Richard No TVGOS data from converter box-CBS or Comcast analog local in Hou., box works, for clock update, prevents redoing recording schedual.
post #668 of 1484 Old 10-08-2009, 09:32 AM

Toshiba 62HM94
TVGOS version 08.01.27
I believe that means I'm analog TVGOS only (but please, prove me wrong on that!)
post #669 of 1484 Old 10-08-2009, 09:52 AM
Thread Ender

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
Liked: 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsr15 View Post

Toshiba 62HM94
TVGOS version 08.01.27
I believe that means I'm analog TVGOS only (but please, prove me wrong on that!)

8.01.27 or 8.01.72 ???

Don't ever make the MISTAKE of buying a Samsung TV..
They consider THIS
normal on a two month old set..
post #670 of 1484 Old 10-08-2009, 10:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WS65711 View Post

8.01.27 or 8.01.72 ???

It is 08.01.27
post #671 of 1484 Old 10-08-2009, 12:13 PM

Just know, that last firmware for LST-3410A LG-HDDR is 1.17 is analog.

Thinkink our analog TVGOS vib II not our vbi I, searches for logos/CBS a host channel and finds one to lock on, even if it's digital, and analog doesn't understand digial, just a guess, trying to test it.

Who knows, Rovi acts like the CIA, won't give up broadcast info.

Having a bad, guide host channel lost, issue, not updating data, after editing channels and turning on CBS digital 11-1, backtracking. Dxmn it.

RJ

Richard No TVGOS data from converter box-CBS or Comcast analog local in Hou., box works, for clock update, prevents redoing recording schedual.
post #672 of 1484 Old 10-08-2009, 11:37 PM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsr15 View Post

Toshiba 62HM94
TVGOS version 08.01.27

Yep. Should work w/DTVPal+ or Artec though.
Added your Toshiba Model to the OP list on first post.
post #673 of 1484 Old 10-09-2009, 09:02 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by rljohnsen View Post

Originally Posted by Sundance
Where can I find the step by step on how to do this and set it up?
What Artecs model number, so I can find one?
------------------

Read post #6571 Set up, and putting updates there, testing-bugs-changes, DVT Pal should work on same set up.
http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showp...postcount=6571

Artec T3APR-T (only this model had tvgos support or the DVT-Pal)

Still testing, Betting on 50/50 chance of stability.
I've been trying to get it to work on 3410 for 8 months, exteremly finicky, I'd wait till firmware is upgraded.

Not even sure which/what AV forum tricks I encoporated in set up that got it working,
+ it might lock up 3410s more than our norm or Rovi may stop/change CBS support, who knows.

Having a bad, guide host channel lost, issue, not updating data, after editing channels and turning on CBS digital 11-1, backtracking/fixing Dxmn it.

I found the dealer that was on MV/Rovi's website
There are lot more DVT-Pal users to help than Artec, but boxes are almost the same
They may not still sell it, a lot of bad info in both manuals and from Rovi

rl, here are a couple links on using Artec in Houston, that may help.

Since transition I have been able to capture TVGOS for about 1 month at a time, and then Rovi would send out some type of Grid conflict and "bomb" it.

http://www.spiffspace.com/forum/index.php?topic=188.0

http://www.spiffspace.com/forum/index.php?topic=204.0

Here is a link to Rovi support. I have had very limited response out of them during the last month. As of now, I think they have given up on solving Version 8 issues for Houston?

CE_Customer_Support

The Artec box is very easy to work with, and it producing an excellent legacy TVGOS stream.................to bad Rovi appears to be non-responsive?
post #674 of 1484 Old 10-09-2009, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonPerson View Post

rl, here are a couple links on using Artec in Houston, that may help.
Since transition I have been able to capture TVGOS for about 1 month at a time, and then Rovi would send out some type of Grid conflict and "bomb" it.
http://www.spiffspace.com/forum/index.php?topic=188.0
http://www.spiffspace.com/forum/index.php?topic=204.0
Here is a link to Rovi support. I have had very limited response out of them during the last month. As of now, I think they have given up on solving Version 8 issues for Houston? CE_Customer_Support
The Artec box is very easy to work with, and it producing an excellent legacy TVGOS stream.................to bad Rovi appears to be non-responsive?

HoustonPerson

Thanks will read 'em,

Have several horrible replys from Rovi and no hard facts.
FYI, Repaired host issue, may help fixing your bombs, or not. If interested see set up.

Our old, tvgos version and our tvgos memory space on LG LST-3410a sucks, but quality HD OTA/QAM and easy replacing 120s with 300 or 500 gig h-drives, is awesome, better than most & the pay for HDDRs.

When Artec/tvgos worked on a lot of other HDRs, it's been a real pain on 3410s. Had to use VCR+ for 1yr, DVT-Pals weren't much better, I'll fix our 3410/Aretec bugs unless I croak 1st.

RJ

post #675 of 1484 Old 10-09-2009, 02:20 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

HoustonPerson

Thanks will read 'em,

Have several horrible replys from Rovi and no hard facts.
FYI, Repaired host issue, may help fixing your bombs, or not. If interested see set up.

Our old, tvgos version and our tvgos memory space on LG LST-3410a sucks, but quality HD OTA/QAM and easy replacing 120s with 300 or 500 gig h-drives, is awesome, better than most & the pay for HDDRs.

When Artec/tvgos worked on a lot of other HDRs, it's been a real pain on 3410s. Had to use VCR+ for 1yr, DVT-Pals weren't much better, I'll fix our 3410/Aretec bugs unless I croak 1st.

RJ

Ok, the "repaired host issue" may work for me? Do you have a link?

Thanks
post #676 of 1484 Old 10-09-2009, 08:49 PM

Quote:

Ok, the "repaired host issue" may work for me? Do you have a link?
Thanks

Yes, but still confirming/testing issue, sorry, a bad link I guess, think my/our best & only LG HDDR/Artec set up, link, is on our thread.

also the latest posts, guys that help me, on the same LG LST-3410a, AV Thread/site.
http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showt...7#post17321477

That guy on spiffspace.com you mentioned recieves digital clock updates and our 3410s can't &
he may haven't mentioned a couple of things, that might help, on my very quick review of #188,

- set Artec or Pal to CBS before turning on TVGOS support, turn off sub channels, especially CBS 11-2 in Artec, , Artec factory resets and auto searchs on both box and HDRs are good, or the zip resets, about changes & fake zips.

RJ - later, good luck.
PS. pls. post to our thread, as I can't keep up with two threads.

post #677 of 1484 Old 10-10-2009, 04:12 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

Yes, but still confirming/testing issue, sorry, a bad link I guess, think my/our best & only LG HDDR/Artec set up, link, is on our thread.

also the latest posts, guys that help me, on the same LG LST-3410a, AV Thread/site.
http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showt...7#post17321477

That guy on spiffspace.com you mentioned recieves digital clock updates and our 3410s can't &
he may haven't mentioned a couple of things, that might help, on my very quick review of #188,

- set Artec or Pal to CBS before turning on TVGOS support, turn off sub channels, especially CBS 11-2 in Artec, , Artec factory resets and auto searchs on both box and HDRs are good, or the zip resets, about changes & fake zips.

RJ - later, good luck.
PS. pls. post to our thread, as I can't keep up with two threads.

Thanks RJ. Nice to have someone else in Houston going through the same non-sense.

First time I used Artec, I learned quickly that you could set up just one station (11-1), and not even bother with auto scan. But even with auto scan I have not had problems with the additional stations.

I have had (with the Artec) 11-1 show up as both QVC RF3 and KZJL Spanish RF 3either was really the 11-1.

Whenever Rovi sends out some sort of poop that locks up the box, I can see it on the Heap Info page. See Pic 7838: If Allocated and Used Space are not equal - then as soon as the record button is used the box will lock up. Of course depending on what the box is doing those numbers can (will) constantly change, but as long as they are equal the box will not lock up.

I have tried all sorts of different hook-ups of the Artec with the SonyBox; the only one that really works correctly is with the Artec being on cable input by itself and the antenna being on the antenna input. When the Artec is combined with anything else all sorts of problems arise.

IMO, because the legacy grid (from the Artec) and digital normal grid (regular OTA 11-1) are not compatible I will be attempting something new at primetime today (Saturday), then will attempt remove Artec in the morning, and quickly change zip code to Dallas.theory is I will continue to receive digital downloads into a legacy built grid; but because digital host cannot be set I would no longer have memory conflicts. At least that is the theory.

I am PO'ed at Rovi, it is if they are intentionally sending out poop to lock up the box. And of course their failure to send out correct normal digital poop so the box can set HostChannel without the use of Artec to begin with.
LL
post #678 of 1484 Old 10-11-2009, 11:22 AM

Quote:

Thanks RJ. Nice to have someone else in Houston going through the same non-sense. .

HoustonPerson

I posted this on LG LST 3410a thread, can ya'll send them some e-mails? Jan just sent good one pls. view & respond there. RJ

[quote=Jan J;17320868]]
I just sent the following email to all the contacts I ever had at TVG/Macrovision
-------
Heres my new TVGOS email
Jan, did you add Ce_customer_support@rovicorp.com,
-----------
to"mailto:Ce_customer_support@rovicorp.com CE_Customer_Support"
Sun, Oct 11, 2009 at 10:18 AM
subject A TVGOS question, RJ

Rovi technical support team and/or Lou Confrancisco

Comcast in Houston is not supporting TVGOS on analog as your statement to me before,
:you do not need a converter box for your set up; Comcast will be converting our data back to analog for you. Now there is a problem in your area and our broadcast engineers are working on this.

When on Comcasts anolog cable the TVGOS message 753159852, gives no hosts. old Case # 1029982.

BTW when on unstable Artec only, broadcast channel 3, it gives and drops 0X3 and vib 0X3 changes.

Can you HELP and/or might you look at my recent post, http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showt...1#post17314601

PS Don’t want to use converters, but the digital tvgos Artec & Pal, when we do get them working, broadcast info is unstable, it stops download data after a day, gives sattered intermitant listing data, and we drop host cannsls, and your recommended hook up procedure with g-link on converters doesn’t work for us

post #679 of 1484 Old 10-12-2009, 08:17 AM
AVS Special Member

RJ,

I sent Rovi an email last Thursday, and one about 10 days before that. So far no response, and I really do not expect one. If I get a response I will let you know.

Anyway, without HostChannel I can easily get a full 8 day Grid, and set all recordings and the box does not lock up. At this point I have no idea how long that will last - the Artec is not connected in this operations. I used the Artec only to get the initial grid, and it "must" be connected to the cable input on the Sony, and I used antenna input for just the antenna (not the Artec). When the Artec was "combined" on antenna it cause a memory lock up condition. (hope that made sense?).

http://www.spiffspace.com/forum/index.php?topic=204.60
LL
LL
post #680 of 1484 Old 10-14-2009, 08:45 PM

Quote:

RJ,
I sent Rovi an email last Thursday, and one about 10 days before that. So far no response, and I really do not expect one. If I get a response I will let you know.
Anyway, without HostChannel I can easily get a full 8 day Grid, and set all recordings and the box does not lock up. At this point I have no idea how long that will last - the Artec is not connected in this operations. I used the Artec only to get the initial grid, and it "must" be connected to the cable input on the Sony, and I used antenna input for just the antenna (not the Artec). When the Artec was "combined" on antenna it cause a memory lock up condition. (hope that made sense?).
http://www.spiffspace.com/forum/index.php?topic=204.60

Very interesting, Comcast data!

HPs reply posted here - http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showt...6#post17358766

Your sony might, be searching/finding a data or vib host channel on comcast during power off, and not recording the host when on, as was set to Artec??? OR your Sony gets some OTA digital data, (hope not). Who cares if it works! Don't change it and remember procedure.

I'll try it soon or when my LG 3410a acts up & want to record cable, as you found merging flubs up. HP
THANKS, Good, please, keep updating, If we get your workaround stable I may nick name you HewlettPackard person.

Trying tonight as my 3410a , Artec enabled, power off, TVGOS light is coming off and on.

PS Tried to post on Spiff, register'd , to complicated to navigate, can't edit post, I'll just reply here.
RJ
THANKS RJ

post #681 of 1484 Old 10-18-2009, 01:23 PM

TVGOS had started working on Charter Cable but listings have stopped downloading. Last day with listings is Wed 10/21.

G Test shows 'Pass' for VBI Test on channel 12 WPBA. After reset, Host Channel is blank.
post #682 of 1484 Old 10-31-2009, 06:13 AM

As of last night
Host channel: None

I live in the Atlanta area with Comcast digital and analog cable. I tuned my digital cable box to channel 97 and found ABC there. Back before the digital switch I think Comcast used channel 97 on its digital cable box to feed an analog box using tvgos. My channel 97 use to have PBS channel 8 there.

On my analog cable feed channel 3 (ABC) on my DMR-EH75v (using splitter) I went to setup in the tvgos menu and used the 971397135 Enter Factory Test Screen code and was able to pass on the flash and vbi test. For the first time in months I can pass vbi on a channel. I let it run for 10min with all good vbi. I decided to exit the Factory test screen and use the 963214785 VBI Search Current Channel on channel 3 and power off my DMR-EH75v.

I will power back on around 12 noon and see if ABC worked as host channel then post my results.
post #683 of 1484 Old 10-31-2009, 06:45 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
Liked: 86
Not sure if this thread has been linked here but it does contain some good recent info (on the last pages) about no TVGOS in Tucson.
post #684 of 1484 Old 10-31-2009, 08:17 AM

Toshiba 46HM95 v08.01.53. My guide worked kinda OK untill last June. It then stopped completly until early Oct, then started working again. It stopped again on or about the 23rd. From june to Oct, I was in contact with Toshiba and Comcast and had been sending emails to Rovi. I did notice Rovi's website now says "analog and digital" info is available. I haven't contacted anybody yet on this weeks go-around.
post #685 of 1484 Old 10-31-2009, 09:20 AM

Comcast Cable without cable box on channel 3 WSB (ABC ch 2) in Atlanta GA has given me a channel grid and now shows "Listings Pending" after I tried it last night. I will power back off and see if listings are populated tomorrow. This is a lot further than I have been able to get with WPBA (PBS 30) channel in Atlanta.

Host Channel still shows "NONE"
post #686 of 1484 Old 11-01-2009, 08:00 AM

For, you who wants to inject, your DVT-Pal or Artec into your Comcast cable, here's my scoop.

AC7-3E: Channel 3 Injector (5 - 750 MHz bandwidth)
Best choice! No price yet but perfect. Call (416) 690-3196
http://www.tinlee.com/CATV-Signal-Injector.php?active=1

434B TV Bandpass Filter Channel 3 - $28, plus a combiner style splitter $7.
http://www.iceradioproducts.com/filtersrf.html

QUOTE: Originally Posted by HoustonPerson
RJ, just so you know.....TVGOS is back on in Houston. QUOTE

PS - to HP Comcast Hou. isn't working on 3410a old ver. 7.1.

post #687 of 1484 Old 11-02-2009, 07:18 AM
Advanced Member

Location: Atlanta, GA - OTA Sony DHG-HDD dvrs .21 upgrade on the 250,.05 original for the 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcarter641 View Post

Comcast Cable without cable box on channel 3 WSB (ABC ch 2) in Atlanta GA has given me a channel grid and now shows "Listings Pending" after I tried it last night. I will power back off and see if listings are populated tomorrow. This is a lot further than I have been able to get with WPBA (PBS 30) channel in Atlanta.

Host Channel still shows "NONE"

Are you getting the clock updates as well? Are they correct? Have you done a VBI test on 3 and does it pass? Woodstock Comcast still has no correct clock info as well as no listings since 46 dropped TVGOS. Just trying to get a correct clock at this point. May just have to get a UHF antenna and set it up, only problem is getting it to the dvr/tv in the finished out basement.
Michael
post #688 of 1484 Old 11-02-2009, 02:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmlda View Post

Toshiba 46HM95 v08.01.53. My guide worked kinda OK untill last June. It then stopped completly until early Oct, then started working again. It stopped again on or about the 23rd. From june to Oct, I was in contact with Toshiba and Comcast and had been sending emails to Rovi. I did notice Rovi's website now says "analog and digital" info is available. I haven't contacted anybody yet on this weeks go-around.

it seems to have stared downloading info agian (last night)...if i understand correctly, there is a chance that my tv could be updated with a more compatable version of tvgos...correct?
post #689 of 1484 Old 11-02-2009, 04:42 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 28
TVGOS Analog & Digital Download Schedules

Analog

STID: 1982, 3136, 3166, 3545, 3596, 7456, 9335

Note: All Times Listed are Eastern Standard Time (Minus 5 Hours from UTC or GMT)

NOTE: Eastern Daylight Savings Time (Minus 4 Hours from UTC or GMT)

DLID Start Time Duration in Minutes End Time
81 10:31 PM 50 11:21 PM
27 11:26 PM 60 12:26 AM
81 12:31 AM 50 1:21 AM
27 1:26 AM 60 2:26 AM
70 2:31 AM 180 5:31 AM
27 5:36 AM 60 6:36 AM
70 6:41 AM 180 9:41 AM
70 9:46 AM 180 12:46 PM
81 12:51 PM 50 1:41 PM
70 1:46 PM 180 4:46 PM
27 5:46 PM 60 6:46 PM

Digital

STID: 5307

Note: All Times Listed are Eastern Standard Time (Minus 5 Hours from UTC or GMT)

NOTE: Eastern Daylight Savings Time (Minus 4 Hours from UTC or GMT)

DLID Start Time Duration in Minutes End Time
81 12:51 AM 20 1:11 AM
27 1:16 AM 20 1:36 AM
81 1:41 AM 20 2:01 AM
27 2:06 AM 20 2:26 AM
70 2:31 AM 30 3:01 AM
97 3:06 AM 60 4:06 AM
70 4:11 AM 30 4:41 AM
97 4:46 AM 60 5:46 AM
27 5:51 AM 20 6:11 AM
70 6:16 AM 30 6:46 AM
97 6:51 AM 60 7:51 AM
70 7:56 AM 30 8:26 AM
97 8:31 AM 60 9:31 AM
81 9:36 AM 20 9:56 AM
70 10:01 AM 30 10:31 AM
97 10:36 AM 60 11:36 AM
70 11:41 AM 30 12:11 PM
97 12:16 PM 60 1:16 PM
81 1:21 PM 20 1:41 PM
70 1:46 PM 30 2:16 PM
97 2:21 PM 60 3:21 PM
70 3:26 PM 30 3:56 PM
97 4:01 PM 60 5:01 PM
27 5:06 PM 20 5:26 PM

NOTE: When changing to daylight savings time the start and stop times will be one hour later. Then over a ten day period the start and stop times will change back to the times listed above.
NOTE: When changing to standard time the start and stop times will be one hour earlier. Then over a ten day period the start and stop times will change back to the times listed above.

"You lose it in here you're in a world of hurt"
post #690 of 1484 Old 11-02-2009, 06:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmlda View Post

it seems to have stared downloading info agian (last night)...if i understand correctly, there is a chance that my tv could be updated with a more compatable version of tvgos...correct?

Where in the country are you located?

Mick
Reply HDTV Technical

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page