ATT Uverse Interference issue - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 4 Old 08-07-2011, 10:00 PM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Im paying for Uverse and have 3 DVRs and have my DSL with ATT as well. anytime Im doing something online that uses alot data while online, my tv program will freeze and lag up. like if I am watching a youtube video on my laptop and have my tv on one of the channels. what ever is being displayed freezes or lags. if i close the lid on my laptop, Bam everything is being displayed on the TV perfectly.

happens in all the rooms, the DSL highspeed is interefering with the Cable service. even if im not watching anything if something is being recorded during the time period while im using some heavy data online it will be laggy when I play the video later on.

im using the DSl filters, not sure what else to check.

SONY 32XBR6
SAMSUNG 46C6500

BD 40
HD DVD 28
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 08-08-2011, 05:42 PM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

anyone ?

SONY 32XBR6
SAMSUNG 46C6500

BD 40
HD DVD 28
post #3 of 4 Old 08-08-2011, 07:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by champer
Im paying for Uverse and have 3 DVRs and have my DSL with ATT as well. anytime Im doing something online that uses alot data while online, my tv program will freeze and lag up. like if I am watching a youtube video on my laptop and have my tv on one of the channels. what ever is being displayed freezes or lags. if i close the lid on my laptop, Bam everything is being displayed on the TV perfectly.

happens in all the rooms, the DSL highspeed is interefering with the Cable service. even if im not watching anything if something is being recorded during the time period while im using some heavy data online it will be laggy when I play the video later on.

im using the DSl filters, not sure what else to check.
Your only likely options would be to either not use the Internet when watching tv or call ATT. It is apparently a bandwidth issue and there is more than likely nothing you yourself can do to fix it other than limiting your Internet use.

If you are paying for u-verse then I would call them to have it checked out.
post #4 of 4 Old 07-03-2012, 05:22 PM

you should not be using DSL filters with U-Verse, for one. There is a program called UVerse Real Time which you could find doing a google search, download it and install it on your computer it will give you a complete run down of your service and let you know if you have any line problems.
Reply HDTV Technical

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page