Samsung UN46D6400 screen issues. - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 06-11-2012, 09:13 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
:eek:I bought a Samsung Smart TV UN46D6400 in December 2011. Today, 10th June 2012, a pronounced white spot appeared on the left side of the TV screen, that side gets really hot. It's also important to mention that a white horizontal line appeared and it runs from the white spot to the other side, dividing the screen in two halves. one of the heaves is slightly darker than the other. I moved to another country and took the tv with me, so the warranty is useless, I THINK? Please help me! Do somebody know what's wrong with my TV eek.gif
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 11-12-2012, 07:47 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
i have the same issue on the right -top side of the screen, it suddenly turned off the video but audio was still working, i was looking at the avengers movie then I unplugged the hdmi cable and I notice a kinda burned smell -_- i don't know how to fix this it just happened out of nowhere, lame, but anyways if its just a fuse i mean i can fix it by myself but if its something more serious I honestly going to get mad because my warranty just passed 2 months ago.
Reply HDTV Technical

Tags
Samsung Un46d6400 Led Hdtv
Gear in this thread

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page