JVC DLA-X35B and Optional ISCO II lens - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 01-26-2013, 06:11 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I have a practically new DLA-X35B with less than 3 hours on it. I unboxed it, watched one movie and boxed it back up. It is guaranteed to be perfect as described. Buyer to pay actual shipping via FedEx Ground or pickup for free in 40503. Price is Firm.

I have received several emails regarding the convergence and focus of the projector. They are both excellent and there is nothing wrong with this projector...it is just not needed at the moment. For an additional $500, I will throw in a fixed ISCO II anamorphic lens that works well with these projectors between 2.0 and 2.8 throw distances.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 02-12-2013, 04:44 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked: 21
Was it purchased from an authorized dealer? If yes, is the warranty transferable?

How is the out of box convergence and focus? These two are very important to me as I sit close.

Thanks,
Tom

My equipment: JVC RS55 for 2D, BenQ W7000 for 3D, Carada 40x117 2.925:1 AR BW Criterion screen, Navatar .8 HD conversion lens, Darbee Darblet, region free Oppo BP93, Toshiba HD-A35 HD-DVD, JVC HD-DH5U D-Theater, Mitsubishi HS-HD 20000 DVHS, Pioneer CLD-97 LD player/AC-3 mod, B&K AC3 Demodulator
Reply Front Projector

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page