Sony 1272Q CRT Projector - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 03-03-2013, 08:58 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
This projector works great. I just upgraded to an Epson 6020UB. ($4025. with tax - ouch!) so I could do blu ray 3D. I purchased it in 2004 with 600 hours on it. It now has 2877 hours when I replaced it in January 2013. I have done the zener diode mod to reduce the fan noise and it is almost as quite as my new Epson. I have also performed the G2 voltage adjustment. It has two input boards but they are both RGB. I paired the projector with an iScanVP50 (also for sale) and ran 1080i at 120" diagonal at a 4.3 aspect ratio onto a painted wall which gave me a great picture. When it plays a 16x9 image (tv or movie) it simply crops the top and bottom but keeps the same width
The tubes are like new as you can see in the photos with no burns. I have the remote, manuals, ceiling mount and 25' RGB cable all included. I live in Halifax Nova Scotia and can ship at buyers expense. Great projector with fully functional, hard to find, tubes and parts or ready to use as is. It's is a great way to get into home theatre at very little expense.
Reply Front Projector

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page