Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 03-18-2013, 06:20 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 22
CONUS ONLY

Sony VPL-HW20 (same as the VWPRO1) with new Sony lamp – ready for March Madness, $1,499 OBO

Up for auction is a used Sony VPL-VW20 1080p SXRD (LCoS) Home Theater Projector with a new Sony lamp made in Japan, not some cheap knock-off.

It was purchased from a high end dealer locally.

Projector comes with original remote, power cord and Image Director 3 CD for gamma calibration.

The projector is in perfect working order, save for some fingerprints and minuscule scratches on the super glossy black exterior. Picture is excellent as well as bright, great for March Madness and movies.

I am super picky myself, which is why I add these details. Rest assured, I have taken extremely good care of this projector in a smoke-free and pet-free environment. Filter and prism were cleaned.

I have owned several high end projectors from both Sony SXRD and JVC LCoS, and this one has topped them all in terms of overall brightness, contrast, and natural colors. The only reason I am selling is the Sony VW85 which has even better contrast for sci-fi and dark movies.

UPS shipping with insurance is $60 (east coast only) to $75 CONUS. PayPal please add 3%; local pickup is welcome. Guarantee no DOA, so buy with confidence.

Feel free to ask any questions or request for pictures.

Here are some of the reviews and specs:

http://www.projectorcentral.com/Sony-VPL-HW20.htm

http://www.projectorreviews.com/sony/vpl-vwpro1/index.php
Reply Front Projector

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page