JVC DLA-HD950 D-ILA Home Theater Projector-Price Drop! - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 03-30-2013, 05:11 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Up for sale is my prized JVC DLA-HD950 Projector. This unit was installed in a NYC apartment, ISF calibrated and used for very few hours. I moved out of the city and the plan was to install it in my new home in a dedicated Home Theater but, plans have changed so I am going to sell it.

The advantage to buying this particular projector over any other is the following:

1. Because it was briefly used, you can be certain it has no dead pixels or issues. If you buy a "brand new" one, if there are problems out of the box then you will be without the PJ for a LOOONG time while JVC repairs it.

2. I spent $1000 to have the projector calibrated for ISF day and for ISF night. You still have all of the stock picture modes but, the ISF modes are the most accurate and WAAAY better than the THX mode.

3. It is the cheapest one anywhere and my feedback on ebay and audiogon is perfect. If you live within 50 miles of NYC I will even deliver it to you for FREE.

I also have a motorized screen we can talk about that is not being listed for sale but, will sell it if interested.

All remotes and manuals included as is the ISF calibration paperwork. If you're nice I may even throw in an HDMI cable!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 04-10-2013, 04:11 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I am dropping this price for AVS members, then it goes up to auction on eBay. I hope someone here takes it, I had it ISF calibrated and with so few hours on the unit it's like new. THX
Reply Front Projector

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page