Stewart Luxus A Electriscreen 110" Diagonal - $1000 (Potomac, MD)
Stewart Filmscreens Luxus A ElectriScreen.
110" Diagonal 16:9 HDTV Format
Masking appropriate for approximately 8' mounting height
12V trigger controlled
Firehawk screen material
Asking $1000 or best reasonable offer. Retail price is close to $5000. Have original shipping box/packing materials.
Available for pickup immediately. Near Potomac Village.
The Luxus Model A is ideally used in multi-purpose applications within the home. This basic style electronically controlled retractable model allows you the option of having the screen disappear when not in use.
The Luxus Model A is available with variety of Stewart's front or rear projection materials. Our exclusive Tab-Guy™ tensioning system ensures a smooth and completely flat screen surface. Matte black over-scan borders* provide a perfectly masked image area.
Microperf X2 and Cinemaperf options are available when acoustic transparency is required (acoustically transparent black drop available upon request).
• Electrically controlled retractable screen system
• 3-1/4 inch diameter roller tube with insulated screen drive
• Aluminum extrusion housing/case (standard black finish)
• Available with a variety of Stewart's front and rear projection materials
• Exclusive Tab-Guy™ tensioning system ensures a smooth and flat screen surface
• Matte black over-scan border* provides for a perfectly masked image area
• Mount to the wall, ceiling, or hang with eyebolts
• Standard 3-position high voltage wall switch (HVS) included
• Optional control systems offered
• Quiet motor technology is optional for a silent screen operation
• Custom sizes and aspect ratios available
• Luxus Model A Classic is available when larger size or reverse roll option is required
Electrically controlled screen system Included
Aluminum extrusion housing/case Included
3-1/4 inch roller tube with insulated drive Included
Tab-Guy™ tensioning system Included
Matte black over-scan border Included
Front projection Included
Rear projection Optional
Microperf X2 THX Ultra Optional
Acoustically transparent black drop only Optional
120 Volt Included
240 Volt Optional
HVS (high voltage switch) Included
LVC (low voltage control - includes 3-button switch) Optional
STI (12V screen trigger interface) Optional
Quiet electronic drive Optional
Case height (LX) 5.50 in (140mm) Case height (LX) 5.50 in (140mm)
Case depth (LX) 5.75 in (146mm) Case depth (LX) 5.75 in (146mm)
Case height (LXC) 7.25 in (181mm) Case height (LXC) 7.25 in (181mm)
Case depth (LXC) 6.00 in (155mm) Case depth (LXC) 6.00 in (155mm)
And is there any issue if I just leave the screen down the whole time? I want a fixed frame but am willing to get this due to the high quality.
I am in NoVA and may be interested.
- Klipsch RW-12D
- Sony HW50es
- Firehawk G3
- Denon 2113
The screen is from 2006 or so. I would guess it would be the original Firehawk material. Other than people/things bumping into the screen, there is no reason why it couldn't be left down all the time.
Still available. Need to clean out the house of all the extra AV and computer equipment now that the basement is finished.