Sony CRT stuff - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 07-03-2013, 10:08 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I gotta get rid of all my front projector stuff.
I have enough cards for a G70 to fill two projectors. 50 dollars plus whatever shipping costs you can have all.
I have a red tube and a blue tube for the G70 both very clean no visible burn but I am sure has some wear. Make offer. I can provide photos tomorrow
I have the rare dark gray/ black case for the G70 G70/VR $60 bucks plus whatever shipping.
I am open to a bidding war on the case. smile.gif

I have a VPH1271 with brand new blue tube and green with visible wear on top but doesn't show at all on screen. I don't know why but you can see the visible effect of wear in the presentation on a G70 long before it shows burn. I could clearly see my picture going pink when my G70 green was still clean looking. I'm not seeing any noticeable pink in the presentation. So you should get an amazing picture. I don't know what to charge but it has to be worth my while to pack it on a pallate. I'd ratther sell it to someone from San Diego to the Central coast or maybe out to Vegas where they would cover my Prius gasoline cost for door to door delivery . I hate the thought of packing this thing.
Has a unique white shell which looks nicer than the stock industrial gray. Painted it myself.

You'd also get all the EXTRON RGB 202 to let you hook it to your computer device plus probably a bunch of other cool related stuff

I'd rather not part out the 1271 because I want these big cases gone., But you can make an offer.
The townhouse I live in is too bright to use a front projector . Man but when I had a dark painted room and carpet. I was in total heaven. It was like having a 10 foot plasma screen. I felt like the luckiest guy on earth with both these projectors. Its only been 2.5 years but it feels like a lifetime.

Pictures available to interested party. At night the lighting is too poor for my tablet to shoot a nice photo.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 07-03-2013, 10:11 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I just restarted my account but I had been a very long time member of the AVS Forum CRT section especially.
Reply Front Projector

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page