JVC DILA HD-350 PJ SANUS MOUNT 30 MONOPRICE HDMI CABEL - AVS Forum
Front Projector > JVC DILA HD-350 PJ SANUS MOUNT 30 MONOPRICE HDMI CABEL
william06's Avatar william06 12:11 PM 07-10-2013
Due to ill health I am selling off my home theater. currently offering my excellent jvc pj. no operational issues 1100 hrs box and original manual got wet but have pdf copy and will pack very carefully. this is an excellent unit constantly cleaned filter and prism. I have the remote the adjustable feet and it is currently mounted on the ceiling with a sanus mount which I am also including. also a monoprice 30 ft HDMI cabel. this unit works perfectly amazing black levels. It originally was $4299.00 It is two years old and as you can see light use. I am selling it for $875.00 including shipping cont us and I will pay paypal fees also.
I am uploading a few pic hope the work. I will gladly email any on request. I have good feedback on both Audiogon and Videogon.

I also have a daylite high contrast cinemavision screen with a custom mask all remote control with a custom wood and curtain valance I would sell for $900.00 but local pick up only.

Thanks for looking and please contact with any questions. I would be glad to demo while system is still set up

Up
Mobile  Desktop