NuVision ProVu P2 LED Projector (Runco Q750i Clone) *Trades Considered* - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 07-22-2013, 04:46 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 189 Post(s)
Liked: 168
Up for sale is my NuVision ProVu P2 LED Projector. This is a Runco Q750i clone. It has the same internals as the Runco Q750i just like the Digital Projection M-Vision Cine LED and Vivitek H9080FD. Each projector simply has it's own chassis around it. There are under 200 hours on the unit. It has superb image quality. Color saturation is simply amazing. It has fantastic optics, great contrast and black levels, calibrates perfectly, is very quiet, and has no RBE (which is only possible due to the LEDs). This is fantastic projector that has served me well for a while now. This comes with the stock throw lens (1.86-2.40).

I have just recently moved and now have no space for multiple projectors. Some of them need to go. frown.gif I have the original box and shipping materials for this so it will arrive safely. Shipping weight is 60lbs. I'll need your zipcode to give you a quote. I can provide pictures of the unit upon request. I also have the original remote and accessories that came with the unit.

Please feel free to send any questions you may have.

In lieu of buying this I'd be willing to trade this for another projector (or a projector and money if the value isn't close) or a high end pair of floor standing speakers. Please PM me with trade offers.
Reply Front Projector

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page