Infocus SP8602 - Perfect condition - Two bulbs - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 09-06-2013, 03:31 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Selling my Infocus SP8602 that's in fantastic, basically like new condition. Just over two years old, and I believe it came with a 5-year manufacturer warranty, but I can't remember 100% so look into that on your own (as well as whether it's officially transferrable). It's been ceiling mounted since I bought it in a non-smoking, no pets home.

No scratches on the lens or the case, comes in the original box with all manuals, remote, and power cord.

There are only 218 hours on the installed bulb, and only 100 hours on the projector through it's life (of which 687 were in low lamp mode).

I am including a second bulb which has 882 hours on it (687 were low lamp mode). It did not need replacing when I replaced it, but I like to replace my bulbs early, so it could have 1000+ hours left on it as a spare lamp.

This is a bright 1080p projector that has a fantastic image quality right out of the box. Go back and read the reviews on it and you'll find that you're getting a projector that cost closer to $4000 just a couple of years ago for a steal.

Add 3% for paypal payments and $40 for shipping, or local pickup in the Atlanta area is fine.
Reply Front Projector

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page