JVC RS-45 (x30) - Mint Condition, w 3d glasses, Calibrated, and near Perfect Convergence - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 4 Old 10-16-2013, 08:54 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked: 147
I am selling my RS-45 (x30). It was originally purchased brand NEW from AVS just over 2 years ago. The original AVS invoice will be included with the sale.

Note when considering the price that a new RS-47 runs about $4,000, and a refurb or recert'd RS-46 is usually around $2800 to $3000. The RS-45's image quality is the same as the RS-46, the RS-47 has a dynamic IRIS added but would cost double what I have this projector listed for.

The projector has approximately 1800 hours on it, but the LAMP was replaced and the current lamp has low hours on it (under 500). It was run in a non-smoking, dust-controlled, and power regulated environment. I can newly and professionally re-calibrate the projector before shipping at the buyer's request.

It comes with the 3D emitter and (3) pairs of 3D Glasses total. The 3 glasses include (1) pair of 2011 JVC 3D Glasses, and (2) pairs of the Monster Vision 3D glasses.

I am selling it because I am moving and will eventually upgrade. The convergence is abnormally exceptional, hence this is a golden sample. Generally (depending on room temp and amount of lens shift used) BLUE is off less than 0.5 pixels (blue does not matter as much), and RED is off less than 0.3 pixels across the screen (red is what is important). The lens is excellent and uniform as well, and this projector being with near perfect convergence easily competes with a Benq w6000/w7000 DLP in sharpness.

Will consider any serious offers, but please do not offer less than $1800, as I will not even consider it since this projector new cost me over $3,000.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
for both one projector or dual stacks

Web Calculator v023 & v025
-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

**Current Projector Calculator** --

Coder's Top Projector Picks of 2012 --

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 10-18-2013, 04:05 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 340 Post(s)
Liked: 242
Good luck with the sale!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

post #3 of 4 Old 10-25-2013, 04:44 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 24
Sent you pm ...

Have a Happy and safe New Year!!!
post #4 of 4 Old 10-25-2013, 10:25 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Where are you located?

One of the few. DCM Time Window Seven owners.
Reply Front Projector

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page