JVC DLA-RS10 417 supercooled hours - *price lowered* - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 01-25-2014, 12:09 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 288 Post(s)
Liked: 167
JVC DLA-RS10 DILA projector in excellent condition with only 413 hr run time (see picture showing lamp hours). The DLA-RS10 (RS stands for Reference Series) is the same projector as the DLA-HD350 except for being sold through the professional rather than consumer division, and has gold vs. silver trim.

I had the projector professionally calibrated at purchase and the picture is still awesome.

It’s been perfectly reliable; the lamp has not flickered, no resets required, etc.

If you've heard of JVC’s having lamp issues, not to worry as those were for the 4th and 5th generation JVC's; this one is 3rd generation.

Includes original remote, manual, and packaging.

All photos of the projector and images are from the actual unit.

[EDIT: The photos aren't nearly as sharp as the projected image, I suspect because the camera tripod was on carpet and the camera moved when I pressed the button.]

“Supercooled” refers to the auxiliary cooling system (last picture) that I've used with it from day one to extend lamp life; the exhaust air is about body temperature.

The 100 cfm blower draws air out the exhaust vent on the side; the two inlet vents on the front and bottom breathe through automotive air filters to keep the interior free of dust.

For good measure it’s always been run in High Altitude mode, which runs the internal fans at high speed, and I let the blower run for 10 - 15 min. after shutdown.

I'll include the platform with cooling/filtering for free, but that will add extra to the quoted shipping; I'm keeping the blower and metal hanger for my new JVC.

There are several light scuffs and scratches and some small pits on the top of the case from wrestling it up into position in the closet for multiple test fittings, which you can kind of see in the photos.

$925 + shipping from 94043 (25x24x14, 42 lb). Free local pickup is available and I’ll be happy to demo it.

Noah 650 906-1720

Noah
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 01-27-2014, 11:03 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 288 Post(s)
Liked: 167
price lowered to $850

Noah