AVS Forum banner
  • You have not yet participated enough to use the Marketplace

JVC DLA-X500 (2014 Model) Excellent Convergence and Lens Sample

982 views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  Seegs108 
#1 · (Edited)
SOLD

Up for sale is my JVC DLA-X500. This is a current generation 2014 model with all the latest bells and whistles. The unit is in good physical condition and has less than 150 hours on the unit and bulb. As noted in the title, this unit has excellent convergence and a great lens sample. This unit looks tack sharp! I've also put the unit through JVC's auto-calibration to help dial in the color and gamma on the unit. I have the original box, packing materials, and accessories that came with the unit (remote, power cord, paperback manual).

Don't chance your purchase without knowing if the projector you're considering has good convergence and a good lens sample. Buy with confidence knowing you're going to get a unit that is excellent with both. This projector is THE bang for the buck this year. With the inclusion of a great dynamic iris, an updated CMD, Clear Black, eShift version 3, improved 3D performance, higher brightness compared to previous years, and the option to input a 4K signal to the projector, it's never been a better time to own a JVC projector.

If you aren't aware of how great this projector is for the money, feel free to check some of these glowing reviews out:

Trusted Review's review

Cine4home's review

HDTVtest's review

AVForum's review

Projector Review's review

I'd prefer payment's through PayPal. Shipping to Continental US addresses only please. If you're interested in the unit, please let me know where you're located so I can give you a shipping quote. Feel free to send any questions you might have.

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Fantastic projector. I love mine. Good luck with the sale.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.