AVS Forum banner
  • You have not yet participated enough to use the Marketplace
Status
Not open for further replies.

FS: Panamorph UH480 Anamorphic Lens + ATH1 Motorized Sled + AK8Pro-L Mounting Plate

4K views 14 replies 6 participants last post by  Seegs108 
#1 · (Edited)
Up for sale is a Panamorph UH480 Anamorphic Lens + ATH1 Motorized Sled + AK8Pro-L Mounting Plate. I don't have the remote for it, but normally you'd control the sled via the 12 volt trigger port from your projector.

This is all in immaculate condition. The lens housing has no scratches or marks and the lens itself is in like new condition. There are no scratches, marks, blemishes or anything inside or outside of the lens. Like-new. The same goes for the motorized sled. I have the mounting plate and nuts/bolts/mounting accessories needed to attach the lens/sled to the plate which will be included.

Price: $2795 + Actual Shipping Costs

THIS IS NOW SOLD!

Paypal for payment. Please feel free to send me a PM if you have any questions.

Pictures:

See less See more
#5 ·
Other than the ISCO IIIL, this is the best lens for all but the closest of throws. I'd recommend to keep the throw 1.5:1 or farther. You can go closer of course, but like with all anamorphic lenses, the amount of pincushion increases. If you don't mind a bit of pincushion you can do an extremely close throw. Also keep in mind that all projectors have different light beam sizes as it leaves the projectors prime lens, this can effect the recommended throw distance with the UH480 too.

#7 ·
There is no "standard" lens. This is the UH480 lens which has the largest optics out of all the lenses they sell. This is why it's best suited for the widest throw ratios out of all the lenses they sell. Typically speaking with anamorphic lenses you want to keep the throw as far as possible to minimize pincushion caused by anamorphic lenses. The exact throw distance isn't a particular distance because screen width, size of the light beam leaving the projector's prime lens, and screen gain can all change what distance you should throw an image from.

#9 · (Edited)
The UH480 only comes in one version. The other lenses will have a different model name or designation. Something like UH480-L or UH480-XL to designate a different throw and difference to the UH480. But if you want to label it that way, then yes, this is the "standard" variant on that lens.

#10 · (Edited)
For those thinking to buy this lens, I've got the little brother, UH380, this UH480 is a great deal lens + motorized sled!!

Here is a sheet to help you plan for your lens, pict shows the excel data, I've attached it so you can play with your lens/PJ/Screen combo situation

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.