AVS Forum banner
  • You have not yet participated enough to use the Marketplace

FS: Epson Home Cinema 5030UBe Projector (w/ two Epson light bulbs and a LPE filter)

472 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Nvmysi83 
#1 · (Edited)
FS: Epson 5030UBe Wireless Projector (w/ two Epson light bulbs and a LPE filter)

In pristine condition, functions flawlessly, from smoke free home. Comes in original box with manual, two pairs brand new unused 3d glasses, & all other contents. The original light bulb has 1420 hours, and I'm including my two spare used Epson light bulbs for FREE. These lamps will be mailed separately in a different box from the main Epson 5030UBe Projector box. As another FREE bonus, I'm also adding a special LPE filter (only found in the UK) which increases the projector brightness, it give you 1600 calibrated lumens in normal lamp mode & 1200 in eco mode (without this light power filter, people who have this model only get 900 calibrated lumens).

This wireless projector was used in my three projector home theater setup (JVC DLA-RS4910, Sharp XV-Z30000, Epson 5030UBe). Of the 3 units, this was my go-to projector for all around experience (especially for all 3D movies). I really loved this projector, I'm only selling it to upgrade to Epson laser projector.

Free Two-Day Shipping, since this item is also listed in our Amazon FBA store and currently stored at the Amazon warehouse. I have no control on who Amazon will use as the shipping carrier, but mostly likely it will arrive 2-days from the date of purchase either UPS or FedEx.

Price: $1,650
My prefer receiving payment method is currently bitcoin, but I will also take PayPal since it offer buyers protection. If sending funds via PayPal please do so as Goods & Services...we do not accept transactions under Friends & Family.

=======

Please view my references below to see who you're dealing with.

My amazon store wiseowlfinds:
http://www.amazon.com/s?marketplace...2D86NI09&merchant=AUMJ22D86NI09&redirect=true

My eBay's account user name is also WiseOwlFinds:
http://www.ebay.com/usr/wiseowlfinds/

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Haha, I counter-offer you different model wireless Epson projector with less than 100 hours for $1,300 shipped UPS ground shipping. It's a Epson 3600e projector will come with the original box and packaging plus two pair of unused Epson 3D glasses. Was planning on listing that other wireless Epson projector next week once my Epson LS10000 laser projector arrives , however if you are interested in purchasing an Epson 3600e at $1,300 please let me know. :D

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.