AVS Forum banner
  • You have not yet participated enough to use the Marketplace

For Sale Epson 5040UB

1K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  LumensLover 
#1 · (Edited)
Sold - Epson 5040UB

Update: The projector has sold.

I'm selling my Epson 5040UB. It has been used in normal lamp mode for about 250 hours and may change slightly since I'm still using it. I'll update the final hours prior to finalizing the sale. It's been shelf mounted in a smoke free home since November of 2016. I've been pleased with the projector but I've been bitten with the upgrade bug as the JVCs that just started shipping match my needs perfectly.

I still have all the original packaging, remotes and warranty card. It will be shipped in the exact same styrofoam casing and box as it was to me. I'm asking $2200 with free shipping. Feel free to ask any questions. Attached are some pictures.

Thanks!
Jack

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
I'm selling my Epson 5040UB. It has been used in normal lamp mode for about 250 hours and may change slightly since I'm still using it. I'll update the final hours prior to finalizing the sale. It's been shelf mounted in a smoke free home since November of 2016. I've been pleased with the projector but I've been bitten with the upgrade bug as the JVCs that just started shipping match my needs perfectly.

I still have all the original packaging, remotes and warranty card. It will be shipped in the exact same styrofoam casing and box as it was to me. I'm asking $2200 with free shipping. Feel free to ask any questions. I'll edit the post soon to add some pictures.

Thanks!
Jack
Good lord I just got my new one hanging an hour ago. Wish I would have seen this before I bought my new one! This unit has an excellent picture for what I've seen so far. Great price.

#8 ·
Update: The projector has sold.

I still have all the original packaging, remotes and warranty card. It will be shipped in the exact same styrofoam casing and box as it was to me. I'm asking $2200 with free shipping. Feel free to ask any questions. Attached are some pictures.

Thanks!
Jack
Is this still available?

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.