AVS Forum banner
  • You have not yet participated enough to use the Marketplace

For Sale: JVC RS-45, Benq w7000, Viewsonic Pro8200

518 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  coderguy 
#1 · (Edited)
For Sale: Benq w7000, Viewsonic Pro8200

I have 2 projectors for sale. I am in the Tucson area, but not too far from Phoenix either. I decided to upgrade and consolidate.

Benq w7000 for $1250 or Make an Offer with 2 pairs of 3D Glasses and Remote
Note that this projector has an IRIS and quite a lot of Lens Shift which works for easy shelf or ceiling mounting, much more flexible than today's cheaper BENQ DLP projectors. This projector has worked perfectly since day one. This was purchased as a factory refurb a few years back for $1,700 at my cost, but is in great condition with absolutely zero issues. New this projector cost anywhere from $2000 to $2800 depending when you bought it. The current lamp has under 500 hours (I'd have to check exact hours).

Viewsonic Pro8200 for $325 or Make an Offer (with brand new Never Used Lamp)
This projector was purchased as a factory refurb several years ago and has never given me any problems.
This package includes a remote, a carrying case. This is a very bright projector with pretty good contrast. There is only one very minor issue, one out of 2 of the HDMI ports gives some occasional glitch (it always did that), but the other HDMI works just fine. This won't affect you as you can just use an HDMI switch with the 1 HDMI port. If sold, I will buy a brand new lamp and install it for a hassle free transaction.

About:
Buyer pays shipping, though I may be able to cover it depending on the agreed sale price and where you are. As noted, I am in the Tucson and "almost" Phoenix area and a viewing can be arranged. I have been a trusted member of this forum for years, and people know me by the web projector calculator. I am of course reasonable if something went wrong during/after the purchase, but would expect everything to go very smoothly as always.

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.