Mint 50" Pioneer Kuro Signature Series Elite Plasma PRO101FD (Dallas/Fort Worth TX) - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 10-05-2012, 09:21 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
For sale is my absolute mint PRO101FD that I purchased 2 years ago (all original packaging, hardware, documentation, table top stand, unopened ultra slim wall mount specifically made for this set, and original box included). The Signature Series Kuro Elites were manufactured with hand selected components that were the best on the manufacturing line (including the panel and glass). I have it as a bedroom television (as I have a 60" Elite) which does not get viewed very much. The picture on this tv is jaw dropping good. The blacks are so inky and the calibrated settings are brilliant. I calibrated this set with an i1Pro Spectrophotometer and it was a very quick exercise as the tv behaves amazingly with its grayscale, color accuracy, and luminance. I'm saddened to part ways with this set but I must save for a new house and I have 2 babies that don't allow tv viewing anymore.

I am in the Dallas/Fort Worth area and would rather sell locally but I'm willing to ship to a buyer that agrees to pay shipping cost.

I can provide pics of any vantage point upon request. Also, if you would rather buy through ebay to see my well established reputation, Im fine with that but will need to
Increase price a bit to cover ebay fees. Here is my eBay feedback:

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=solishe&ftab=AllFeedback&items=25

Please PM or reply here if interested or if you have questions.

Thanks for looking!
Reply Plasma Panels

Tags
Pioneer Elite Signature Series Pro 101fd 50 Plasma T
Gear in this thread

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page