pioneer elite pro 150 fd - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 10-23-2012, 09:15 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
OBO.... hard times... Dont want to let it go at all. When I bought it about two years ago from a friend of mine i ended up having to go out of state so it stayed in my storage for ever it barely has 150 hours on it... any ways 3500 obo.. if local you can come check it out. delivery is fine BUT I have no clue what shipping costs would be but if its not insane I will split the cost.. excellent condition with spaekers on side and remote... If your interested and really need pics i will get them.. like i said this is not planned its hard times.. oh yeah my area is dallas fort worth imprince1111@gmail.com. To make this easier email me at imprince1111@gmail.com... Okay I want you to know that the set is still brand new. Like I said the lady only put about 200 250 hours on it. Its been put up for a couple years. The suggested price on the site is 7500 it will come with detachable side speakers and ill even throw in the elite receiver... I'll pay shipping and insurance 3000 would be the total cost and you will be very very pleased with how you spent the money.. Let me know it's some what negotiable
Reply Plasma Panels

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page