Pioneer Elite Kuro PRO-111FD 50" with Warranty - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 4 Old 11-25-2012, 09:43 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 10
For sale is my Pioneer Elite Kuro PRO-111FD 50". TV is in great working condition with no Dead Pixels that I can see, it does have the Kuro Buzz but is not excessive and can only hear when close to the TV. The screen does have a small hair line scratch that runs on a vertical slant on the upper right corner it's about 5" long and is only visible when TV is off and within 1-2 foot of the TV on a solid color screen. It does not affect picture during viewing at all and is not noticeable in any scenes. I don't know the hours but was used as the main TV for 4years so anywhere around 12-16k hr would be right.

Comes with - Remote,Power Cord, Speakers that are already mounted, Stand has some minor scuffs and a small part that broke off by the left vertical rail. I will post a pic of it does not affect the stand at all. It was wall mounted since day 1. Manual and Warranty paper from Pioneer important IMPORTANT see below.

Extended Warranty though MackCam. Warranty is good til Jan 2014 will need the Warranty paper for any claims. Warranty can be transferred for $20 I believe is the cost.

I prefer to do local only Chicagoland area since shipping would cost a Ton to ship properly. I be willing to come to you with the TV to dropoff if needed with in a hour drive or so. Serious Offers Only.

IF you need picture's of anything just ask. Lowered price to $1200/obo. TV has been in storage at my parent's house last few month's and they no longer will keep it for me anymore they want to remodel the room it's in.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 01-25-2013, 06:31 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 99
If your willing to ship and take about 1550$ for it I am your buyer. As long as TV is in GREAT condition has no problems with the screen and has a low amount of hours
post #3 of 4 Old 01-25-2013, 06:33 AM

Liked: 99
Please send pictures so I can determine buy or not I will not buy on a limb...or however that saying goes. But I would like to see the scratch. And if it's that bad my offer would the babe 1450
post #4 of 4 Old 10-06-2013, 01:49 PM

Liked: 22
was this sold?
Reply Plasma Panels

Tags
Pioneer Elite 50 Inch Elite Plasma Hdtv Pro111fd
Gear in this thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page