60" Pioneer Kuro 9th Gen 600M - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 01-18-2013, 07:59 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 12
I'm located in the Central WI area but I'd be willing to meet half way to any location as far as the Twin Cities area in MN or as far as Chicago, IL.

I'd also be open to shipping but the seller would have to cover the shipping costs for freight delivery.

If you know TVs, you know this is THE highest rated TV ever made. The 600M was the very last of the Kuro line made by Pioneer. It is the most up-to-date model of their Kuro line of screens.

My Kuro has been professionally calibrated by an ISF certified professional (Doug Weil of Clearly Resolved Image & Sound) for absolutely perfect, completely accurate picture quality. I have both 'ISF Day' and 'ISF Night' modes professionally calibrated.

Since it's technically a monitor, the 600M, even when it was originally sold, doesn't come with a stand. Therefore it will need to be either wall mounted or you will have to acquire a separate tabletop stand on your own. The TV, remote, and original power cable will be included. The original box has been discarded and will not be included.

I'm asking $2300 but I'm open to any and all reasonable offers.

Thanks for looking!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 01-25-2013, 06:30 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 99
I am looking for a pioneer and would need it shipped. Please contact me with payment options. My offer would be 1800$ since I have to pay to have it shipped. Would like to hear from you
Reply Plasma Panels

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page