Pioneer Kuro 60inch 1080 p 07-08 model yr, plus other things - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

Old 03-03-2013, 04:14 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
This Pioneer KURO is in excellent condition - no scratches...no blems that I can see. Picture quality still top drawer. Sound bar comes with and produces great surround sound and great sound in general. hangs on wall, but I do have the stand. This, to me, is still a great television and I have not come across any set that tops it. My situation...too many tv's and I think I will sell this easier than other models, so I start here. Price: $2000.00

Other tv's - 73 inch Mitsubishi Diamond Series. Purchased Nov 2011 with very little use. Five year extended kicked in During Dec 2012. Includes Mits stand, dongle, three pairs of 3d glasses, and the five year extended that just recently started....price: $2000.00. Only flaw that I can see is a hairline crack in bezel that I did not see when it arrived. Does not impact viewing in any fashion and really is hard to even notice. Bezel costs $65.00 the last time I checked buy not worth fixing...just not a big deal.

Panasonic AE4000U 1080p projector with less than 400 hours on original lamp. If you're into projectors, then you know what I am selling here. Great performance..great picture. All the "wow factor" you've heard about. Price: $1,500.00 Like New Condition.

EVEN THOUGH IT INDICATES ABOVE THAT THESE ITEMS WILL NOT BE SHIPPED, I WILL CONSIDER SHIPPING PROJECTOR TO LOCATIONS WITHIN USA.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-04-2013, 09:05 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 118
Which Kuro is it exactly? What is the model number?