Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
For Sale:

SIGNATURE SERIES
Pioneer Elite Kuro PRO-141FD
60 Inch Reference Grade Plasma

I was originally going to sell my lesser PRO-151FD, but I'm going to hold on that one for now and sell instead my more prized Signature Series PRO-141FD instead as it is worth more and I need the money for a new "family TV". Luckily I still have the PRO-151FD and Epson PowerLite PRO Cinema 6020UB in my man cave.

For those that aren't aware the PRO-141FD is the HIGH END "Signature" version of the PRO-151FD. I know, the lower model seems weird. I thought the same thing of Pioneer. I don't know why they did it.

This was $7000 RETAIL. It was $500 more than the 151FD and didn't come with speakers, a tuner, or even a stand that the 151FD did. If you added all of those items up, you end up with a comparable configured (but much better quality) panel that was $2000 more than the 151FD ! ! ! FYI, I purchased the optional tabletop stand ($400) which comes with the plasma.

Considered by many to be "THE" reference display, even to this day, even compared to a PRO-151FD. While the 151FD was "mass produced" these we handled by hand, even the part were hand selected. Everything had to perform to an ultra-high spec or it was used on the 151FD.

Most people have never even seen the "Signature" version. I still have the custom book binder box the heavy machined remote control came in, along with signed plaque from them Pioneer CTO Yoichi Sato, cleaning cloth (ala Apple and iPhone, now-a-days) and other official paperwork.

Owned since new. Purchased direct from Pioneer. Was hand picked by myself from one of the last few batches to come out of the factory. Came home locally to my house 7 miles from Pioneer warehouse. Was not shipped all over country in rough semi. Have been loving cared for with limited use over the years.

Comes with optional table top stand which was a $400 option.

You will unlikely find a better Kuro and they are getting harder to find, especially the larger 60" model.

Remember this is the more desirable Kuro monitor version. Thus there is no speakers, no tuner, nothing to muck up the beautiful picture. The monitor version also had the nicer cabinet compared to the TV version.

This Signature is simply another level above a regular Kuro

Non-smoking, child-free, and pet free home. No one else has ever touched the Kuro besides myself. It is in excellent condition.

Located in South Los Angeles Country. Buyer must pick up. I have no means or interest in shipping or delivery, sorry.

$5000 / OBO.
Keep in mind $3000 is where lower end and lower well maintained 151FD on eBay auctions have been closing. The Signature 141FD RARELY comes up for sale. There is a used on on Amazon right now for $9500 plus $120 shipping for example.

Posting here as a courtesy to fellow long time forum members. If it doesn't sell here then it's off to eBay or Amazon.

Any questions let me know. Thank you.

Pioneer's comments on the Signature:[
"The creation of the home theater has now become an art form with the Pioneer Elite® PRO-141FD KURO™ High-Definition monitor. Combining unsurpassed picture quality with impeccable attention to detail in form and function, the new Signature Series monitors are designed to excel in every way possible. The new PRO-141FD has been crafted as a special limited-run edition for the most discerning entertainment connoisseur.
Set your sights on the Signature Series monitor with technology so advanced, it goes beyond television and opens your home to endless possibilities. Intended to be the heart of a professionally installed system, this monitor is the ideal selection to assimilate seamlessly into the design of your ultimate home theater. The monitor will open the door to a new realm of possibilities as heightened functionality and versatility pave the way for custom installers to sophistically integrate into the design of your home theater with near limitless potential. Once installed, the Signature Series monitor can be fine-tuned to utter perfection exclusively for your viewing environment. And to continuously maintain the pristine picture that has been calibrated for your theater, IP network protocol and connectivity further allows your professional installer to monitor, re-calibrate and re-adjust your picture without even entering your home.

The Signature Series monitor brings technology and design together as never before. The Signature Series monitor bears the KURO name that has become the benchmark for the industry in leading black level performance. To ensure optimum performance, every Signature Series monitor goes though multiple steps of testing as well as scrupulous hand and machine inspection. Peak brightness and white balance levels are finely tuned and each exclusive color filter is further tested and inspected to exceed our highest levels of performance. But the Signature Series monitor is more than just pure performance it rivals a work of art. An elegant acrylic bezel and a near flawless chassis reveal a slim minimalist design worthy of a gallery. To attest to our dedication to exceed even our most rigorous standards, each Signature Series monitor comes with its own factory certification. This meticulous attention to detail provides an unmatched HD experience that surpasses the standards of flawlessness."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 Old 06-26-2013, 11:52 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 23
Wow, $5000, really?? Really!
post #3 of 7 Old 07-22-2014, 07:01 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Your pro-141fd

Did you sell your 141fd...?
post #4 of 7 Old 08-09-2014, 06:45 PM

Liked: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by joanou View Post
Did you sell your 141fd...?
I have a Pioneer Elite 141Pro 60" I'd like to sell...are you interested??
post #5 of 7 Old 08-10-2014, 01:53 PM

Liked: 10
Yes, I am... Can you describe condition etc.? Thanks!
post #6 of 7 Old 10-08-2014, 04:12 PM

Still For Sale???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky Hope View Post
I have a Pioneer Elite 141Pro 60" I'd like to sell...are you interested??
Interested... Still for sale

kevin
kmkallas <at> smkwikrestore <dot> com
post #7 of 7 Old 10-30-2014, 12:49 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I have a Pioneer Elite 141Pro 60" I'd like to sell. I'll be creating a thread for it with details and pictures, but if anyone is interested, feel free to give me a shout.

Thanks,
Jack
Reply Plasma Panels

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page