Used Panasonic P50ST50 with 4 pairs of Panasonic TY-ER3D4MU 3D glasses - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

Old 04-14-2013, 04:16 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
For sale is a 55 inch Panasonic P50ST50 and 4 pairs of Panasonic TY-ER3D4MU 3D glasses. The set was purchased the weekend of Black Friday on Amazon. It has been ISF calibrated and has around 1,100 hours viewing time.

To be clear, the reason for selling is due to IR concerns. For the first 1,000 hours I used slides to break in the HDTV and have mainly used the HDTV to watch movies with no issues. I then decided last week to play games for 2 hours and did not have any IR issues. However, yesterday I decided to watch Cartoon Network for 4 hours and can see a faint IR of the logo on a white background. I am currently running slides to clear it, but as someone who likes to play video games I do not want to chance ruining the beautiful picture with IR. There is also buzzing on bright screens but I didn't hear it unless it was a quiet scene and is not a factor in my selling this plasma.

Local pick up only, I live approximately 1 hour from Waterloo, IA. If interested contact by e-mail: revec98@hushmail.com

Tags
Panasonic Viera Tc P50st50 Plasma Tv , Panasonic Viera Ty Er3d4mu Active Shutter 3d Eyewear
Gear in this thread - P50st50 by PriceGrabber.com