You've done your homework so you know the 3D GT50 is the second-best plasma Panasonic makes. My other HDTV is a Pioneer Kuro and this set made me move the Kuro upstairs. The GT50 is THAT good, the black levels THAT deep, the functionality THAT easy.
I'm not going to take up your time listing all the features you already know about or can easily find. Let me tell you what you don't know:
- Build date of November 2012 (about the last ones made)
- Purchased in February 2013.
- Burned in for 100 hours using professional slides (D-Nice).
- Approximately 500 hours on the panel now... perfect.
- Comes with the original receipt so you still have Panny's warranty.
- Located in Southern California and available for local pickup only.
The Viera remote app lets you use your smartphone or tablet as a remote control and it obviously comes with built-in WiFi.
The ONLY reason I’m selling this panel is due to a family emergency that is going to be a financial nightmare. If you live in SoCal, come by and see the picture for yourself (you never get a chance to see the picture of the panel you're actually buying). Take the set home and not have any worries about shipping damage.
The price is well under ANY online or storefront retailer and there's no tax, like there now is with that river in Brazil.
This is the deal that you always say you want but never find. Take it for $1500 and it’s like you won the lottery.