Panasonic TC-P65VT60 3D 65" Plasma TV BRAND NEW w/ EXTENDED WARRANTY - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 09-01-2013, 07:23 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 26
I have up for sale a brand new Panasonic TC-P65VT60 3D 65" plasma tv. It was just purchased from an authorized online retailer and was delivered Wednesday 8-28-13. The reason I am selling it is because I found out today that I don't have room for the 65" version in my new home (literally found out an hour ago during my walk through) so I will have to look for something else smaller (ordering the 60" VT this week hopefully). It is to expensive to try and return it because of shipping and restocking fees. The set was just plugged in and set up after the movers delivered it to make sure it worked correctly. It only has a few hours on it watching full screen content with absolutely no logos or static screens. The set comes with the original box, all accessories, 2 Pairs of 3D glasses, both remotes, instruction manual, and original receipt.

Now for the bonus. It comes with a 1 year factory warranty from Panasonic but I am going to include an extended warranty through Square Trade for free. This will give you 4 years of total coverage on the tv. You will get the original receipt for warranty purposes along with all the extended warranty documentation in the buyer's name. Again this is brand new from a Panasonic authorized retailer with full warranty plus an extended warranty. Local Pickup Only. I live in Fort Worth, Texas. Thanks for looking!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 09-06-2013, 04:49 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Is this stil available?

The Theater:
TV : Panasonic 60VT60
Receiver : Pioneer Elite SC - 55
Power Center : Panamax M7500 Pro