Panasonic 55" VT50 Plasma 3D TV - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 3 Old 09-03-2013, 06:35 PM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 77
I am selling my Panasonic VT50 55" I received this TV directly from Panasonic in July 2012. Absolutely nothing wrong with it, I just need to sell it as I have a new VT60 and don't have the room for two TVs, I really wish I did, love this TV! I am asking for $1200... which is a very good price! I will entertain reasonable offers. Sorry, due to pricing and potential of damage, I will not ship. Local pick up only in the La Crosse Wisconsin area(2 hours from Milwaukee, and about an hour and half from Minneapolis).

I do not have 3D glasses for this set, however all of the factory accessories are included! Set is sitting in a VT60 box and ready to go!

PANASONIC VT50 FOR SALE!!!!

Panasonic 60VT60 3DTV
Denon AVR 4311CI
Klipsch F-30 Fronts
Klipsch C-20 Center
Klipsch S-20 Sides
Klipsch B-20 Rears
PA 120 12" Sub
Dune HD Smart D1
PS3 Slim
DirecTV HR34 DVR

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 11-10-2013, 07:28 AM

Liked: 12
Is it still available ? My wife and I have some interest in it. We're Badger fans biggrin.gif and live in Madison. It's not too often that items on the classified board at AVS are in your home state. Would you be willing to unbox it again and turn it on so that I may see it in action ? Also, what are the dimensions of the box ? I'm not sure if it would fit in my Honda Pilot. (a few years back I personally delivered a 42" Panny to my mother's house in Milwaukee and with the box it just fit into the cargo area of my Pilot). I don't think it's a good idea to transport them lying face down, even in the shipping box.

Bill
post #3 of 3 Old 11-10-2013, 09:36 AM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Liked: 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by storman View Post

Is it still available ? My wife and I have some interest in it. We're Badger fans biggrin.gif and live in Madison. It's not too often that items on the classified board at AVS are in your home state. Would you be willing to unbox it again and turn it on so that I may see it in action ? Also, what are the dimensions of the box ? I'm not sure if it would fit in my Honda Pilot. (a few years back I personally delivered a 42" Panny to my mother's house in Milwaukee and with the box it just fit into the cargo area of my Pilot). I don't think it's a good idea to transport them lying face down, even in the shipping box.

Bill

Yes it is, of course ill prove it works before you take it. Please PM me and we can discuss further. Thanks! smile.gif

PANASONIC VT50 FOR SALE!!!!

Panasonic 60VT60 3DTV
Denon AVR 4311CI
Klipsch F-30 Fronts
Klipsch C-20 Center
Klipsch S-20 Sides
Klipsch B-20 Rears
PA 120 12" Sub
Dune HD Smart D1
PS3 Slim
DirecTV HR34 DVR

Reply Plasma Panels