Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 11-06-2013, 01:16 PM - Thread Starter
Xae

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Hi all,

I'm selling my 60" 8g elite. It is currently functional albeit a few issues. There was an issue with some pixels misfiring but I have corrected this via a voltage increase.

There is also some very light burn/super persistent IR in on the lower right (I hate channel logos) that is only really visible during a static bright screen. 99% of normal viewing you likely won't notice it but it is there. I have been running the WoW pixel flipper and it is lessening and hopefully will eventually completely fade. There is also a single stuck blue pixel in the same area.

The repair shop also put a 1 inch scratch on the frame (lower right) but again only really noticeable up close.

The panel has been calibrated by Doug Weil since I purchased it. The last tune up was roughly two years ago.

I"m in the Chicago area and would prefer local pickup. I will consider shipping if it makes sense at the buyer's expense.

Thanks!

Damn Bakery
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 11-11-2013, 03:19 PM - Thread Starter
Xae

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
With the help and advice from some of the forum members here I managed to fix the pixel misfiring issue by increasing the voltages slightly via the service menu. I will update the original posting to reflect this.

The issue was similar to what is described here http://www.jopezu.com/plasma.htm

Damn Bakery
Reply Plasma Panels

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page