For Sale New in the box TC-P55VT60 or pre-owned TC-P50GT25 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 01-27-2014, 07:28 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
So, I have 2 TVs for sale, but I'm only selling one of them, if that makes sense.

I have 2 TVs, and I'm keeping the one that doesn't sell first. I purchased a TC-P55VT60 last week from BestBuy because they had 1 left, and I've always wanted one. However, I already have a perfectly good TC-P50GT25. So, I don't really NEED the VT series, but I'd like to keep it. Either way, I don't need two TVs, so let's get on with this:

1) New in the box TC-P55VT60. This TV is brand new, never opened, sitting in my video game room. Purchased from best buy. I am an elite member, so you have 35 days from today to decide if you'd like to purchase an extended warranty for the TV if you buy it. (Or also to return it if it's defective) I will not ship the TV. It will be local pickup in the Northwest suburbs of Chicago ONLY. I can deliver it within reason for $100. $2000 Firm

2) Used, perfect condition TC-P50GT25 also for sale. TV has been used for the last 3 years. Screen is perfect, not a scratch on TV. Remote like new. 2 sets of Panasonic 3D glasses included! I even still have the box, so transport will not be an issue. Like the other TV, I will not ship. It will be local pickup in the Northwest suburbs of Chicago ONLY. I can deliver it within reason for $100.
Asking $650
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 05-25-2014, 07:21 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Is the 55vt60 still available?
Reply Plasma Panels

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version