Panasonic 65VT60 *Complete in box w/ approx. 600 hours (Salem, OR) - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 02-16-2014, 09:43 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hello. My name is Jason and I have a complete in box Panasonic 65VT60 for sale in the Salem, OR area. I am located about 50 miles south of Portland. The set is a September 2013 build in excellent condition and has approx. 600 hours on it currently. I purchased it as a buyer remorse return from a local mom and pop store in the area when it had about 100 hours of use. I ran slides on the unit for an extended period of time followed by multiple viewings of different Pixar movies in full screen to help age the panel evenly. I use the screen wipe feature after each viewing along with an occasional overnight marathon of the pixel flipper program from the Disney WOW disc to keep it in tip top shape. The screen uniformity appears excellent in my opinion with no noticeable burn in. I believe the unit has the factory fan fix in place but am not 100% sure. Regardless, it is nice and quiet to my ears and has given me no issues in that respect. The set is cosmetically excellent in my opinion with the only noticeable flaw consisting of a small scratch approx. 1/2" long on the left outer side of the aluminum bezel. I am asking $2350 obo for the set with local pickup only. If you are reading this description then you are well aware of the the VT60's performance and capabilities. In the end, I ultimately decided to keep and continue using my calibrated VT50 for a few more years. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you.
Reply Plasma Panels

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page