Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 4 Old 05-12-2014, 07:13 PM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 26
***SOLD***

Up to sale is my Panasonic TC-P60ZT60 Plasma Television.

Here is your chance to own one on the best, if not the best, TV ever made. If you're reading this, then you already know of this television's stellar performance and highly acclaimed status. This wonderful panel has been carefully aged for 150 hours from the first power cycle using D-Nice's color slides. Currently, there are only 664 hours on the TV! Aside from those low hours, this TV is indistinguishable from brand new. It truly is in immaculate condition.

As the original owner, I bought the TV in late November so there's roughly 6 months of the manufacturer's warranty remaining. After the expiration of the manufacturer's warranty, the fully-transferable, Costco/Squaretrader extended warranty will offer coverage for an additional 3 worry-free years.

This TV is available for local pick up in Chicago. This is strictly a cash & carry auction. No Paypal. The perspective buyer will be required to inspect and sign for TV before departing, and the cash payment will be counterfeit inspected.

This is a rare opportunity to own an awesome TV. Don't let this great deal pass you by!

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. I have a 100% feedback score on ebay.

Thanks for viewing my auction and good luck!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 05-12-2014, 08:14 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Liked: 175
Huge & most obvious question is left hanging in the air by virtue of what you have not included.

I'll let you figure it out. biggrin.gif

Mourning the disappearing usage of the -ly suffix. Words being cut-off before they've had a chance to fully form, left incomplete, with their shoelaces untied and their zippers undone. If I quote your post (or post in your thread) without comment, please check your zipper.
post #3 of 4 Old 05-13-2014, 07:23 AM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by CruelInventions View Post

Huge & most obvious question is left hanging in the air by virtue of what you have not included.

I'll let you figure it out. biggrin.gif

Lol!! Sorry about that. The TV is located in Chicago. Thanks! biggrin.gif
post #4 of 4 Old 05-13-2014, 11:55 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Liked: 175
wink.gif

Damn. You would just so happen to be located here in Chicago. Wish I could justify the expense right now. Hopefully someone snaps it up soon so I won't have to be burdened with thoughts of grabbing it. biggrin.gif

Mourning the disappearing usage of the -ly suffix. Words being cut-off before they've had a chance to fully form, left incomplete, with their shoelaces untied and their zippers undone. If I quote your post (or post in your thread) without comment, please check your zipper.
Reply Plasma Panels
Gear in this thread

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page