Panasonic TC-P60ST60 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 06-26-2014, 08:22 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
Liked: 30
Sold - Panasonic TC-P60ST60

This is my Panasonic TC-P60ST60 plasma that I've had for just over a year. I love everything about this TV, and am disappointed to be selling it, but I keep getting persistent image retention when watching Fox Sport Florida for Miami Marlins games (see image below. I tried to get a good photo of the IR, but that was the best I could manage). It absolutely can't be seen when watching normal content, and is barely visible when viewing an all white slide, you have to know what to look for. I can't enjoy watching games now because I'm always thinking about causing worse IR. So, as much as I hate to say it, I'm going to get a Vizio E series LCD.

This TV is located near downtown Miami. Pickup only, I have no way to transport it. I have the original box and packaging for transportation, everything that came with the TV, and 2 additional pairs of Samsung 5100 3D glasses. As can be seen in the photo below, it currently has 3142 hours on it (much of that has been the Disney WOW Pixel Flipper to get rid of the IR from Fox Sports). I'm asking $1000 for it. PM me to arrange a viewing.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3756.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	446.5 KB
ID:	136641   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3757.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	370.9 KB
ID:	136649  

Last edited by smeg36; 06-27-2014 at 06:15 PM.
Reply Plasma Panels
Gear in this thread - TC-P60ST60 by PriceGrabber.com

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page