WTB: Panasonic TH-42PWD8UK - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 06-27-2014, 12:48 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 10
WTB: Panasonic TH-42PWD8UK/TH-42PWD7UY

It's a long-shot, but I'm looking for this specific model Panasonic EDTV monitor as an upgrade to my current one. I know the 8UK is the commercial panel; I've been unable to find if there was a TH-42PWD8 consumer panel, but I'm certainly willing to buy if you have one.

I live in Lexington, KY, and am willing to drive maybe 100 miles, 150 tops. That means somewhere as far as Cincinnati or Louisville is preferred, but I may be willing to go further if necessary.

Shipping quotes I've gotten have been upwards of $150 for fairly close by states (I checked from Wisconsin and New Hampshire). I really don't want to pay for shipping, but if you can significantly beat that quote in some way (custom packaging accounted for about 2/3rds of the price- maybe you sell on ebay a lot and have the means to package it yourself?), I'm all ears.

Must be willing/able to provide pictures and details on condition, especially if I'm driving a ways for it.

Thanks!

EDIT: After looking at specs, I'm also interested in the TH-42PWD7UY, as the two panels are nearly identical.

Last edited by bobrocks95; 07-16-2014 at 06:56 PM.
Reply Plasma Panels
Gear in this thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page