Panasonic 60" TC-P60ZT60 with SquareTrade warranty (New York) - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 5 Old 07-05-2014, 07:45 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Post Panasonic 60" TC-P60ZT60 with SquareTrade warranty (New York)

Hello. I'm looking to sell my Panasonic TC-P60ZT60. It was originally purchased earlier this year from Best Buy, and as of now has less than 400 hours on it. The TV is in immaculate condition, with zero scratches or scuffs. There are no blemishes whatsoever. It also outputs stunning picture. I haven't gone through a full calibration — the built-in THX modes have been satisfactory to me. But obviously nothing's stopping you from doing so. It also includes the (transferrable) $99 SquareTrade warranty from Costco, which will cover any defects for years to come. I've got the original box and two pairs of 3D glasses that came with it. (Those are still wrapped and unused, since tragically I can't see 3D. ) Please note that the remote that usually comes with this TV isn't included. It didn't come with my original Best Buy purchase, so I've been using a Panny remote from an older plasma and it works just perfectly. The extra remote with the circular touchpad IS included.

I've currently got this listed on Craigslist for a selling point of $3,000. But I've seen the exact same model successfully sell on here for $2,900 — so I'm willing to go with that price for you AVS folks. I live in Rockland County, NY, which is about an hour's drive from Manhattan up the Palisades Parkway. Obviously we're talking a cash-only, local pickup deal. And the TV you see in the picture below is actually the one you're getting. I do in fact write for The Verge. My name's Chris Welch. You can look me up if you'd like, or if that helps you feel safer with proceeding in buying this gorgeous TV. Thanks all!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 08-03-2014, 08:30 PM

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by jukeboxaddict View Post
Hello. I'm looking to sell my Panasonic TC-P60ZT60. It was originally purchased earlier this year from Best Buy, and as of now has less than 400 hours on it. The TV is in immaculate condition, with zero scratches or scuffs. There are no blemishes whatsoever. It also outputs stunning picture. I haven't gone through a full calibration — the built-in THX modes have been satisfactory to me. But obviously nothing's stopping you from doing so. It also includes the (transferrable) $99 SquareTrade warranty from Costco, which will cover any defects for years to come. I've got the original box and two pairs of 3D glasses that came with it. (Those are still wrapped and unused, since tragically I can't see 3D. ) Please note that the remote that usually comes with this TV isn't included. It didn't come with my original Best Buy purchase, so I've been using a Panny remote from an older plasma and it works just perfectly. The extra remote with the circular touchpad IS included.

I've currently got this listed on Craigslist for a selling point of $3,000. But I've seen the exact same model successfully sell on here for $2,900 — so I'm willing to go with that price for you AVS folks. I live in Rockland County, NY, which is about an hour's drive from Manhattan up the Palisades Parkway. Obviously we're talking a cash-only, local pickup deal. And the TV you see in the picture below is actually the one you're getting. I do in fact write for The Verge. My name's Chris Welch. You can look me up if you'd like, or if that helps you feel safer with proceeding in buying this gorgeous TV. Thanks all!

Is this TV still available? What happen to the original remote? Did you not mention to best buy? I may be interested in your TV. Thanks
post #3 of 5 Old 08-05-2014, 07:46 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anastasios T Geivelis View Post
Is this TV still available? What happen to the original remote? Did you not mention to best buy? I may be interested in your TV. Thanks
Hey Anastasios. The remote wasn't included with the TV when I purchased it from Best Buy -- only the touchpad remote came in the box. So I used (and am including) the remote for an older Panasonic plasma that works just fine with this set. If you have any other questions, just email me at welch@outlook.com.
post #4 of 5 Old 08-31-2014, 06:23 PM

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Is this set still available?

Thanks,

Mike
post #5 of 5 Old 09-01-2014, 08:00 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CT-Mike View Post
Is this set still available?

Thanks,

Mike
Hey Mike, it is! Shoot me an email at welch@outlook.com and we can chat. I've been using it since this ad went up, so can probably do a bit lower on price.
Reply Plasma Panels

Tags
hdtv , Panasonic , plasma , TC-P60zt60 , zt60
Gear in this thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page